Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

The best tactic
It's crazy with low-level equipment

Personally I think the Phoenix tactic is the better strikerless one, but this one is really good too!

Personally I think the Phoenix tactic is the better strikerless one, but this one is really good too!
Its hard to compare them imo even tho they are both strikerless. atleast with the teams i usually play with this tactic is easier since the formation makes it easier to cover the positions with fewer backup players as opposed to phoenix that has wingers. thats just my experience tho.

been away for a while - glad to see it's still working after the update though! gonna start a new save 😁

Great Tactic with Herta Berlin I’m first in the league, in the final of the champions league and in the final of the Dfb Pokal ! Amazing

This is the new one

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v369.1.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 386
definitely still working 😁 v369.1

whars.PNG

Best tactic for fm21. Thanks for this masterpiece.

I have one question though.

Who to bring off when being down to 10 men?

what's the news, buddy? tried with a new team in the first season?

will probably start a new save today - still don't know with which team though, but want ot find myself a nice project with some promising youth players

Best tactic for fm21. Thanks for this masterpiece.

I have one question though.

Who to bring off when being down to 10 men?

Thanks dude! And you're more than welcome.

I know some people usually remove the SS however i remove one of the AM's usually or even the DM sometimes if i'm chasing a result, but that can be quite risky