Strengths:
Pace,Flair,Acceleration

Weaknesses:
Influence,Jumping,Positioning

Description: Striker
Personality:
Balanced
Botty's Opinion?
Must buy! Absolutely kills the lower leagues!

I saw a lot of this for other leagues but not lower leagues so I may start doing this for us Lower League Managers.Feedback is welcome!( Please remember this is my first go at this)

Last edited:
Very very well known player :) Pwns the lower leagues as poacher, but you have to act fast to sign him, as Scunthorpe would generally sign him up ;)

Very very well known player :) Pwns the lower leagues as poacher, but you have to act fast to sign him, as Scunthorpe would generally sign him up ;)
He is very well known but many many people ask who they should buy, so I thought if this is on the forum it may save them the time. :)

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

would he go to blue square teams?

Would you like me to try and find out?

Bought him for Southampton.. good poacher, although he racks up more assists than he scores

i have him for my AFC Wimbledon save and leo aro and wesley ngo baheng up top in a 4-3-3 first game won 1-7 at barrow

Fantastic player for playing on the last man as hes generally faster than EVERY defender in the lower leagues.

Ex Manchester United if I remember correctly...

Good player for the lower leagues.

Ex Manchester United if I remember correctly...

Good player for the lower leagues.

Yep, Whenever you sign him they remind you he was released because he didnt make the breakthrough :D

i bought him for peterborough and hes scored 9 goals in his first 9 games. but now hes injured for 8 weeks. still a worthwhile signing though :D

got him for luton, hes not a poacher for me, still scored 25+ goals for me in the championship

Picked him up for Falkirk in the hope that he'll fire me to the SPL. Also have Collins John on trial who is brilliant, you are allowed to play trialists in Scottish Div 1 league games so those 2 should tear teams apart :)

I'm wanting to sign him for hearts. Searched for him, scouted him. Report card says he would be extremely interested in joining my club. Wages would be about £2800 and there is just a dash where you would expect to see the expected transfer fee.

So, I want to sign him but the button called 'make offer' isn't there. I have looked everywhere and cannot make an offer for him. I've checked if the button appears on other players in case there was a bug of some kind and it's there fir everyone else.

Don't know if this matters bit when I go back to the search results where I search for him by name his name appears on list in the colour red.

Anyone got any ideas what's going on with that?

Thanks folks

D

Last edited: