Federico Laurito & Marquinhos

JuJones1984

Reaction score
Best Strikeforce ever!!! for me anyway i replaced sergio aguero with marquinhos and between them the scored 56 in the premier league in all competitions they managed 73 and total assists between the two of them was 33 i cant beleive how lucky i am to have these two

wondering what ur best strikeforces have been?

Balotelli and Adriano on demo 21 goals in something like 14 games between them, but it was the demo signed huntelaar but then demo finished

Wat teams do Federico Laurito & Marquinhos play for at the start of the game and how much did u get them for?

laurito 12 million udinese and maquinhos 35 million:-( u would be able to get them both for less though at the start of the game

nah i haven't had them working together, i've got marquinhos & guilherme playing together, they're dynamite. i get the impression these 2 would be amazing no matter who they play with. marquinhos starts off with palmeiras.
i was lucky, at the start of the third season my scout said i'd have to pay 20 million for him, but then he signed a new contract with an 8 million release clause! what a score!

now i've got teams offering 20+ mill for him, i'm dreading the celtic board accepting an offer any time now. he's fairly loyal too, got upset during the summer when i rejected lots of bids for him but he got over it in a month or so.

guilhermes a very special player too, he took till the 4th season to really get going for me, but he's unstoppable now.

marquinhos is the best young brazil player,laurito is one of the best argentina young player

If I use Laurito and MArquinhos upfront, who should have the more attacking mentality?

I got Marquinhos for 8mill at the start of the game.

Offered 5m but they rejected, ended up negotiating from 7.5 to 8.

i got marquinhos end of second season for celtic for 11m

Marquinhos is a beast on my game, He was at Juventus but has moved to City now. His goal scoring record is really good but then you look at his assists as well :O He's incredible!

Milevskyi & Robinho for me. Had them both at City then signed Milevskyi for Fiorentina as Robinho was there already, They bagged so many goals between them!

I use Marquinhos with Paloschi, Marquinhos has the free role and creative freedom and gets a bag full of goals and assists while Paolschi is just a machine 35 goals coupled with Marquinhos 24 was amzing not taking into account Foresterri chipping in with 18 goals and 15 assists :)

I tried using Marquinhos and Keirrison in front and they are beast.

i have these 2 at Reading marquinhos scoredd 48 goals in one season witnh 20 odd assists and 20 odd man of the match, this was playing with somneone different.. but laurito has scored 40 for me too, they havnt played a season together, as i also have pato n balotelli to play too..