Feedback on Aguero please.

ArsenalFC76

Reaction score
Please if any of you tried Aguero, can I have some feedback. Is he worth splashing out my money or not? And which position does he feel most comfortable playing at?

On previous games i've had him, he doesn't score as much but is a great attacking midfielder, i'd play him behind a goal scoring striker like Huntelaar (who you can get for about 12 million if you negoiate well)

Well you see I'm playing with Arsenal. I play Henry and Adebayor in attack, will he be any good?

For me at Man Utd, he is finally starting to perform and get goals.

26 apps, 9 goals, 5 assists, 1 MoM. Avg: 6.82

I put him up front with Tevez.

On previous games i've had him, he doesn't score as much but is a great attacking midfielder, i'd play him behind a goal scoring striker like Huntelaar (who you can get for about 12 million if you negoiate well)

i was atletico madrid for 10 seasons on fm08
he was amazing, plauyed around 36 league games a season and scored at least 32 goals in every season, not to mention all the cup/continental goals, which bumped him up toi around 50+ a season.

oh good if certain people see this they will moan!!

but all i can say is he isnt worth the money on this version of the game if ur looking for a striker

nah dont sign him.. just train up vela hes world class splashing all your money on aguero is a waste when u need to spend on the left winger and right winger department where arsenal are weak in the first season.

trust me

Last edited:
oh good if certain people see this they will moan!!

but all i can say is he isnt worth the money on this version of the game if ur looking for a striker

Lulz, shut up!

See this guy is asking a resonable question.

If your Arsenal first season and have not sold your key strikers then don't do it, Obviosly Kun is amazing all you need to do to see that is look at him but if you have Theo,Vela,Bendnar is only what 22? Ade and rvp you should do without.

same question i asked basically u have just decided u dont like me for some reason

1st season and he has played 26 games and got 20 goals for chelsea. Pretty good if you ask me!

Thanks guys, decided to sign in the end. The fans are hyped, and Pat Rice thinks he's a quality signing, so hopefully he will do well. :)

let me know how he gets on becuase for me and now man city he just isnt cutting it in the premier league

for me he took time to settle in in man city but he is quite good, anyway as arsenal it isn't of much use and you cannot compare to fm08 in 09 if your second striker manages to score 20 goals you can be happy

scored 10 in about 17 games but mostly been playing him as attacking midfielder before he got injured, he is pure quality im hoping united will sign him for real to save me splashing out £35-£40 million every year