Although I love a solid defence, I do have attacking fullbacks. For me it's ok because I tend to have Alonso, Essien and Khedira in the middle, who all have an excellent work rate and can track back. That Gunners team looks nice, how have you done with them so far?

The team is playing well M'Vila is amazing with his high tackling, work rate and teamwork never stops running and breaking up attacks, i have won the league twice currently 3 months into 2015/16 season sitting 3rd two points off 1st, Neymar has 15 goals in 7 games (H).

The team is playing well M'Vila is amazing with his high tackling, work rate and teamwork never stops running and breaking up attacks, i have won the league twice currently 3 months into 2015/16 season sitting 3rd two points off 1st, Neymar has 15 goals in 7 games (H).

Cool, hope you can go top. It's October first season in my game, am level on points with Barca, but El Classico at Nou Camp coming up. Would take a draw tbh, we've got 'easier' games than them coming up and slightly better gd. 2 conceded in 6 games is decent start defensively. Hala Madrid!

I got 9 cleansheets in a row recently, i was pleased with that as I often concede a dodgy goal here and there pen, og, late goal ect.

That was playing a flat 4-4-2, counter ticked, fairly deep defence, very very stand offish style, low creativity, was trying to create the 2 banks of 4 in front of the 18 yard box.

Didnt really work the way I wanted it too but I was making some good interceptions before launching counters, too many 1-0s for my liking, would rather win 5-1.

Yes I'm a defence nerd. I always play with flat back 4 and two DMs, and even though i have a very fluid / attacking approach I always work on defensive positioning in training.

In terms of signings I always look to bring in a quality DC partnership before I even think about anything else. I love a 2/3-0 victory, though 1-0 will do me I just hate conceding goals!

With my latest save I'm Lille and Madagascar and started off shaky defensively with both, but now Lille are starting to get a fair few clean sheets. Started the season with a 4-4 against PSG! Madagascar at the moment there's no hope defensively as not a single defender is half decent. Still qualified for the ACN :)