Fergie Has Lost The Plot!!!!!!!

Kiko Macheda

Reaction score
He has told the press that he will not be spending anymore money this summer. Surely he can't think that Valencia and Owen can replace Ronaldo and Tevez. I have always trusted him even when he sold Beckham and Van Nistelrooy but I am starting to doubt him now. Also it has been confirmed that Michael Owen will wear the number 7 shirt. So it has gone Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo and now Owen. Owen aint of the talent of the other United number 7s and I am now worried for the new season.

when did he say that, he also got obertan. And also i got 3 points to make 1.Man u can cope without ronaldo as they will be a more balanced ream 2. Rooney and vidic was better than ronaldo last year 3. Tevez did get some vital goals last year but not enough so why will man u miss him, HE DIDNT EVEN PLAY A LOT!!!

He has just said it in a press conference after unveiling our three new signings.

No, Fegie knows what he is doing. Valencia and Obertan are two young, fast, exciting prospects and one will probably be tutored by Giggs. Owen has bags of experience and, if he can stay injury-free, will score about 10 - 15 goals per season. I think he's been given the number seven jersey to spur him on.

Really?!

Hopefully its just a game and he will bring in at least one person in at some point.

I like the signings he has made (and, as much as I love Tevez, he wasnt good enough, works hard but not enough end product (look at his record for Argentina... not a natural finisher))

However, they need a midfield enforcer (unless by some miracle Hargreves stays fit.........)

I say at least one more signing this year... please!

i think without ronaldo united will struggle this year he won them the league the last 2 years and in the champions league it was mainly him that got them to the final without him and tevez it will open the door for liverpool n cheski to fight it out for the prem imo!although arsenal could mount a challange at the start we don`t have the depth to be there at the end imo!

Ferguson rules out more signings

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he will not bringing any more new players to the club this summer.

More...

Mind games.

Hate to admit it, but UTD will end up with atleast 1 big signing this summer ... especially if Chelsea do.

i believe its mind games. throw everyone off the idea of united being in the market and then privately do business so they dont get into bidding wars. its known united need one more striker and i dont think fergie will stop spending. he just doesnt want to admit the fact he still is going to improve the squad

he said the main reason he wasn't spending money on another player is the fact that he said the transfer market has suddenly shot up in price ( no thanks to city and madrid ) and i he doesn't know why and he's not prepared to spend ridiculous amounts on players

not exactly what he said but he ment that

i agree that tevez aint done enough and owen will add something different, hopefully goals unlike tevez, but someone said ronaldo won united the league last year, deffinetely not, rooney and vidic was better last year, everyone chipped in with the vital goals last year whereas the year before it was mainly just him

could be mind games but if he was to get a big signing then surely he would give them the no. 7 shirt which he has given it to owen

yea but no one big otherwise he would have given them no.7 shirt rather than owen

if only boro hadnt got relegated then we could have made a challenge :S

anyway, i dont think ferguson will stop at what he's got. when has he ever said a straight word in a press conference in his life? he's always playing mind games. this time theyve started before the season has even begun!

its on BBC
he's gone crazy in his old age :P
we need another LM (doubt nani or obertan are good enough)
Maybe another CM becuase scholes+giggs have past it

Mind games.

Hate to admit it, but UTD will end up with atleast 1 big signing this summer ... especially if Chelsea do.

i believe its mind games. throw everyone off the idea of united being in the market and then privately do business so they dont get into bidding wars. its known united need one more striker and i dont think fergie will stop spending. he just doesnt want to admit the fact he still is going to improve the squad

if only boro hadnt got relegated then we could have made a challenge :S

anyway, i dont think ferguson will stop at what he's got. when has he ever said a straight word in a press conference in his life? he's always playing mind games. this time theyve started before the season has even begun!

I agree. Always, always trust Fergie. I love the man, but have doubted him in the past and he's always been right. I think we will end up with more players, and that he's lying a little bit. And even if he doesn't sign anyone, he will make it work.

No, Fegie knows what he is doing. Valencia and Obertan are two young, fast, exciting prospects and one will probably be tutored by Giggs. Owen has bags of experience and, if he can stay injury-free, will score about 10 - 15 goals per season. I think he's been given the number seven jersey to spur him on.

You aren't getting the point.. The point is they cannot replace Ronaldo & Tevez. Owen will not get 15 goals, and Valencia will not be half the player Ronaldo was, he scored 3 goals last year and Man United will have to rely on Giggs to take set pieces.. Fegie is mental..

I did hear Man United were interested in Augero or Eto'o though?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Oh also has anyone heard about Fergie saying he can't believe how ridiculous the inflated transfer prices are?... Has he got short term memory loss.. He just sold a player for £80M..

Fergie's on Sky Sports now saying he won't be buying any more players..

Back