Fergie Has Lost The Plot!!!!!!!

He has told the press that he will not be spending anymore money this summer. Surely he can't think that Valencia and Owen can replace Ronaldo and Tevez. I have always trusted him even when he sold Beckham and Van Nistelrooy but I am starting to doubt him now. Also it has been confirmed that Michael Owen will wear the number 7 shirt. So it has gone Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo and now Owen. Owen aint of the talent of the other United number 7s and I am now worried for the new season.

casual United fan who wasn't around in the 90s, look at that 1995 side. exact same scenerio

i don't want new players, i wanna see the young lads come through, Petrucci, Welbeck, Gibson.
and they said Ronaldo couldn't replace Beckham.
they said we'd miss Van Nistelrooy's 40 goals a season.
they said we'd miss Cantona
and it goes on and on and on.
Ferguson knows exactly what he's doing.

Just because he scored a few deflected goals and one half-decent one why does everyone think he is the next superstar.In my opinion he is trying to be like Cristiano,smug,arrogant,cocky,selfish,greedy and up his self
i don't see what he has done to be called arrogant, smug, cocky selfish and greedy.

SMUG. when has he ever been smug?

ARROGANT. When?

COCKY. you are talking ****

SELFISH. I've watched him play and he doesn't look like a ball hog.

GREEDY.It's not like he's demanded a new contract ever.

i don't see what he has done to be called arrogant, smug, cocky selfish and greedy.

SMUG. when has he ever been smug?

ARROGANT. When?

COCKY. you are talking ****

SELFISH. I've watched him play and he doesn't look like a ball hog.

GREEDY.It's not like he's demanded a new contract ever.

yea i'm not a big fan of Kiko, i think Welbeck is a far better prospect. but to call him smug or greedy is insane. when has he ever done this?

haha how is chelsea better, yes u bought zhirkov which is yet 2 prove himself in the prem which is hard now days, wats changed from your awfull season last year apart from your aging squad has got older lol

ageing squad yer okay but we are trying to get that balance of expierence and youth and its working a treat with the likes of turnbull,sturridge,mikel,kalou,mancienne,ivanovich,stoch and di santo.

to be fair, u are trying lol but still not s good as man u squad

to be fair, u are trying lol but still not s good as man u squad

yer i admit that utd's youngsters are better but i just feel loosing tevez and ronaldo is alot to fill and dont fink the players you have signed can replace these 2

I'm looking forward to this season. Granted our squad is weaker but it looks like it's going to be a completely different season to last.

I can see Berbatov being more confident this season and hopefully showing everyone why Man Utd spent the money on him.

I'd really like Nani to show his true colours as well. He is a pretty good player on his day, it's just a shame his day seems to be 1 in 30 matches.

just heard on sky sports news that david gill hasn't ruled out future transfers

owen had 2 things going for him speed and finishing. He no longer has speed so doesnt get to use his finishing. Oh what a shame lol s**t player

owen had 2 things going for him speed and finishing. He no longer has speed so doesnt get to use his finishing. Oh what a shame lol s**t player

do you even know what your talking about? van nistelrooy wasnt the fastest of strikers but had the finishing. owen is a quality finisher and if you give him chances in the box he'll put a few away and utd create bucket loads of chances.

another thing is look at what fergie did with giggs. he's lost his pace too but still is in my eyes united most influential player.

all the talk of owen being a shít player is rubbish. lets just wait and see next season. then if he truelly is shít then people like you can have a field day.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

lol do agree their lol its not going to make owen play any better or worse is it lol a number on the back of hes shirt lol

i dont think you understood what he meant. he meant just because they've given the number 7 shirt away doesnt mean he wont buy.

the united number 7 shirt throughout the years has been worn by class players. players good enough to be legends. players like robson, cantona, beckham and ronaldo. by giving owen a shirt number with such history will give him a confidence boost that the manager believes he can be a success.

so yes i think it was a smart idea giving owen the number 7 shirt.

now fergie is a liar cus he said he wasn't gona buy any1 else
im really getting ****** off with him this trasnfer window :P
iv never seen the new guy play so i wont judge the signing

he look good, he scored a hatrick in 9 minutes before lol, then scored again in the 27th min

you must be one of the shittest united fans ever. who gets ****** of at ferguson. before ferguson 7 titles 1 champions league and now we have 18 titles with 3 champions leagues. you just have to trust that he is doing the right thing as he is a football genious while comparatively we know nothing.

Last edited:
im sick of most fans in the game who seem to be stuck up their own ****. about 65% of fans that i know are like this. arrgh

it will be hard for man utd this year but there again the refs will still add 5 mins on the end of the game when they ent winning

it will be hard for man utd this year but there again the refs will still add 5 mins on the end of the game when they ent winning
that five mins was deserved. i was at the match. you timewasted like their was no tomorrow. and we went ahead in the third min so even if their had just been 3 mins added we would have won.

Hes not really a signing because hes one for the future, its not the same thing.

It would be like Arsenal calling Jamie Edge one of our signings.

I know he is new player but its not really the same thing if get what i mean .. so Fergie hasnt really lied :P

Back