Fergie Has Lost The Plot!!!!!!!

y wont owen get 15 goals, he will get the best service he has ever got, his never played 4 a team like man u and their class, tevez didnt even do much last season but ronaldo cant b replaced as a individual but the team can improve as a unit. U only say that cas u a liverpool fan.

Come on people he has like 80 million do you really think he wont buy any 1 els course he will

You aren't getting the point.. The point is they cannot replace Ronaldo & Tevez. Owen will not get 15 goals, and Valencia will not be half the player Ronaldo was, he scored 3 goals last year and Man United will have to rely on Giggs to take set pieces.. Fegie is mental..

I did hear Man United were interested in Augero or Eto'o though?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Oh also has anyone heard about Fergie saying he can't believe how ridiculous the inflated transfer prices are?... Has he got short term memory loss.. He just sold a player for £80M..

Fergie's on Sky Sports now saying he won't be buying any more players..

this gets on my nerves when someone says this about valencia - wigan are a near bottom table team on paper valencia is more about making chances than scoring goals and i have no doubt he will be good for man u, on the tevez side i don't like tevez never have this season as if you ask a fan of tevez why he is so good you always get the reply 'he works hard' for players on that money they should be, thats all tevez has is his workrate and no end product

and he only can't believe how much money you paid for glen johnson ... hes surprised cause he wants douglas costa and gremio want 20 million for a player that hasn't even proven himself in a top league

How anyone can to this date still doubt Fergie is beyond me. I agree with him 100%. Tevez left and he got Owen for free who will be happy to take Tevez role. Ronaldo has gone and they have made a good what 50m ? since Valencia and Obertan have signed.

You have plenty depth in every position and you have good young players coming through and with the transfer market so inflated why overspend.

Maybe sign a few players in January now.

Man Utd always needed a consistent striker goalscorer since Van Nistellroy left and he sertanly thinks that micheal owen can do the trick .

The best thing about Owen when he was at Liverpool was his pace...it provided him with enough time with his chances/combined with his confidence, which got him goals.

I thought he lost that pace when he started to bulk up

I can see him coming back to form the latter half of the season, but until then UTD have got Berbatov and Rooney.

Berbatov will surprise his critics this season imo

Valencia was a good signing. He will surprise alot this season....didnt he play quality when ecuador beat Argentina and he had a good season at Wigan .. who no offence are ****.

Still i think united need to sign a CM bad because Carrick can not play the holding role.

Oh and i'm a Liverpool fan btw.

Still think we're going to get the title ;) ... Looking for Nemeth and Spearing to emerge this season.

The best thing about Owen when he was at Liverpool was his pace...it provided him with enough time with his chances/combined with his confidence, which got him goals.

I thought he lost that pace when he started to bulk up

I can see him coming back to form the latter half of the season, but until then UTD have got Berbatov and Rooney.

Berbatov will surprise his critics this season imo

Valencia was a good signing. He will surprise alot this season....didnt he play quality when ecuador beat Argentina and he had a good season at Wigan .. who no offence are ****.

Still i think united need to sign a CM bad because Carrick can not play the holding role.

Oh and i'm a Liverpool fan btw.

Still think we're going to get the title ;) ... Looking for Nemeth and Spearing to emerge this season.

totally agreed apart from the fact that we need a Cm because hargreaves is coming back this season and liverpool will not win the title this season its united or chelsea who are the main contenders IMO

totally agreed apart from the fact that we need a Cm because hargreaves is coming back this season and liverpool will not win the title this season its united or chelsea who are the main contenders IMO

I know but you need more depth and quality in depth rather than playerrs filling in a position or youth.

Take liverpool for example .. whilst our attack may not be the best around .. our CM is. We've got plenty of cover for Macherano in the form of Alonso or Gerrard with the younger players like (even tho he's ****) Lucas and Plessis.

I think if UTD snapped up a DM theyd be quality

I think Liverpool UTD and Chelsea are the contenders this yr ... we've proved that we don't need the best individuals in the world to mount a title challenge. Hopefully with Ngog and Nemeth being a bit more mature they may feature a little more and play better. If Ngog is given a chance i think he has a bright future.

We've covered our RB flaw and our LB can be covered by Insua with Carra,Agger and Skrtel providing a good foundation.

We just need 1 more signing in the form of either a striker or winger. We don't even need a world class player in those positions. just a competent 1.

Thou shalt not doubt Fergie.

I have a feeling that Man Utd will sign a worldclass player. Personally, I feel Valencia can do a very good job, there was a nice table comparing his stats to Ronaldo, almost everything was better other than number of shots and goals ;)

personaly i fink chelsea have the strongest team this season but u can never write off ferguson them man is a complete genius. and even without tevez and ronaldo utd are still a better team then liverpool.

What's this about him not signing a good player as Owen's getting the Number 7 shirt?
Bollocks! It's a f*ck*ng number!

What's this about him not signing a good player as Owen's getting the Number 7 shirt?
Bollocks! It's a f*ck*ng number!

lol do agree their lol its not going to make owen play any better or worse is it lol a number on the back of hes shirt lol

I'm still skeptical in the Owen's abilities.. He was quite ******... However, lets see how..

He has told the press that he will not be spending anymore money this summer. Surely he can't think that Valencia and Owen can replace Ronaldo and Tevez. I have always trusted him even when he sold Beckham and Van Nistelrooy but I am starting to doubt him now. Also it has been confirmed that Michael Owen will wear the number 7 shirt. So it has gone Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo and now Owen. Owen aint of the talent of the other United number 7s and I am now worried for the new season.

its on BBC
he's gone crazy in his old age :P
we need another LM (doubt nani or obertan are good enough)
Maybe another CM becuase scholes+giggs have past it

You aren't getting the point.. The point is they cannot replace Ronaldo & Tevez. Owen will not get 15 goals, and Valencia will not be half the player Ronaldo was, he scored 3 goals last year and Man United will have to rely on Giggs to take set pieces.. Fegie is mental..

I did hear Man United were interested in Augero or Eto'o though?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Oh also has anyone heard about Fergie saying he can't believe how ridiculous the inflated transfer prices are?... Has he got short term memory loss.. He just sold a player for £80M..

Fergie's on Sky Sports now saying he won't be buying any more players..

It's been said already, you should never doubt ferguson. The man is one of the biggest legends in football. You don't win league title after league title and not now what your'e doing. Some united fans are jokes. Fuming just because we haven't ****** away our money like there's no tomorrow.

How anyone can to this date still doubt Fergie is beyond me. I agree with him 100%. Tevez left and he got Owen for free who will be happy to take Tevez role. Ronaldo has gone and they have made a good what 50m ? since Valencia and Obertan have signed.

You have plenty depth in every position and you have good young players coming through and with the transfer market so inflated why overspend.

Maybe sign a few players in January now.

These are basically my feelings on the matter. i agree with everything.

Of course its mind games, it all depends if Chelsea bring in a big name player - seeing as they are uniteds biggest threat to the title. If Chelsea get Zlatan, then i think they'll move for someone like Aguero

haha how is chelsea better, yes u bought zhirkov which is yet 2 prove himself in the prem which is hard now days, wats changed from your awfull season last year apart from your aging squad has got older lol

haha how is chelsea better, yes u bought zhirkov which is yet 2 prove himself in the prem which is hard now days, wats changed from your awfull season last year apart from your aging squad has got older lol

At what point did i say Chelsea were better than United? I said they are Uniteds biggest threat, and yeh it was such a terrible season getting to the semi's of the champions league & winning the F.A cup, yes awfull . .

i wasnt talkin 2 u, it was anyway, u didnt threaten 2 win the league so that is bad alone, u did win the f.a cup but did that make u happy lol. When man u done that a thew years back it was considered awfull

and this season will be a big 1 for macheda

Just because he scored a few deflected goals and one half-decent one why does everyone think he is the next superstar.In my opinion he is trying to be like Cristiano,smug,arrogant,cocky,selfish,greedy and up his self

he might not b big but the games he has played he has shown pure class even without the goals, h is 17 and produces that and it shows a lot of character and bottle at that age(reminds me of rooney back in the day) and when has he shown any cockyness etc

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

plus his a kid so u can understand if its getting 2 his head(he should grow out of that)

Back