Ferguson confirms Lindegaard signing

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 3K
buying a keeper is the hardest thing, because there is no real bedding time once they are in the first team, they dont get to make the mistakes other players can. Think thats why we've moved now, give time under VDS and he can play in the cup games under less pressure

Yer just ease him in slowly.

after schmeichel he signed a right few stinkers, Barthez being the best of them, enough said :p

Him being good didn't stop Enga from knocking 3 goals past him earlier this season! He's really good, he more or less single-handedly (no pun intended) got Aalesund the fourth place.

He needs to be bedded in slowly just hope SAF realises he needs to adept and dont start him straight away.

I remember Taibi very well, the famous Le Tissier goal. I remember i think he went back to Atalanta in Italy and scored a goal in one of his first games for them lol.

i don't think lindegaard is going to replace VDS, i think he will probably replace pig and fergie will probably buy someone like de gea or neuer

IMO I think he could be a very good buy, but I hope SAF dosent play him straight off, bring him on with like 10mins left and play in cup games for the last half of the season to get him settled

I hope he doesn't get brought in for 10mins in a game XD

Never heard of him :/ Thought they would have gotten maarten stekelenburg

A thought the exact same mate looked a sure thing, however this is the cheaper option, Stekelenburg could have came in and we pay £10mil plus and if he flops were going to lose money.

Hm. Looked a bit average in that one, beaten all ends up for the first shot, spills the second before saving the rebound, and makes a fairly standard stop for the third.

The first one deflected and I beleive he had it covered, The next was a CR7 free kick which most keepers do spill as it bounced infront of him. And the stop is still a stop although I think he could have got a better hand to it ;) think your slight criticsm is wrong though.

I'm from Denmark and I've seen him play to matches for Denmark. In some perspectives he's better than Sørensen, and in some he's not (like experience). Overall, I would say that he's about to get better than Sørensen. But he's a beast at the moment, so I can't wait to see him in the Prem. And it would be awesome to have a Danish kepper in United once again :D

The problem with this is though, as everyone does to the United GK's but more for this guy will be comparing him to the great one himself, Because hes danish etc everyones going to want him to be as good. Agreed though would be amazing to see Another Great Dane!

I really like PIG, he's been a really loyal servent, reminding me of Van der Guow ( I think that was his name..) I really wanted to see him as United number 1 some day due to his loyalty and I think he's a good goalkeeper too.

Back