Ferguson to keep faith in Foster

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will keep faith with keeper Ben Foster despite his errors in Sunday's defeat of Manchester City.

More...

Lol Sir Alex could go in goal himself and do better than Foster!

Foster Is a good keeper but he dose not got enough games as Van Der Sar is Sir Alex's *** boy :) if foster got more games he would push VDS out of the number 1 shirt

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will keep faith with keeper Ben Foster despite his errors in Sunday's defeat of Manchester City.

More...

Huh?

I thought man utd won 4-3.

anyway foster is good but all of his mistakes are seriously bad schoolboy errors if he keep doing them theres not a chance in **** hes getting the england number spot.

well. foster is a very good keeper, just needs to games as he is probaly lacking a bit a match sharpness as this is his first real run of games for like 18months

Foster is the best keeper in england, 1mistake doesnt all of a sudden make him sht

Foster is the best keeper in england, 1mistake doesnt all of a sudden make him sht

He is not the best goal keeper in england no way he is above the likes of

Cech
Reina
Given
Ect

But he is good And YOUNG so he will be one day.

im not saying foster is **** but you obviously havent been watching man utd this season its not just one mistake its loads..after one after another.

im not saying foster is **** but you obviously havent been watching man utd this season its not just one mistake its loads..after one after another.

Yeah but the lad has loads of pressure on him i mean he has to fill on for a Keeper who set a record for the most clean sheets and Rio & Vidic have not been at there best

well. sorry he has had 2 bad games, chelsea and man city, obv you havent been watching utd this season

i havent been watching?!? i have a season ticket and go to most away games and i have only miseed one united game this season and mostly he has been almost as good as van der sar

well. sorry he has had 2 bad games, chelsea and man city, obv you havent been watching utd this season

...here we go again.

two bad games? your missing loads my friend..

yh as you pointed out the two BIG mistakes against chelsea that cost you the community shield, arshavin's goal against man utd? he could of got two hands on the ball but the ball slipped passed his fingers, yh your right again the mistakes against city but your defence was a shambles aswell, but your also missing the mistakes foster made in the games against birmingham, burnley, spurs, city the mistakes he made but the opposite team couldnt take advantage in.

sorry dude but your totally wrong. yh i admit there might be pressure on him but come on hes a professional footballer and he has the best back four in front of him.

all becuase foster didnt concede a goal doesnt mean he had 'great' game its not how it works you need to look into the bigger picture - his postional sense, aerial judgement, communication, reflexes, anticipation and etc.

i cba to argue to man utd fans anymore its pointless so i'll just end it right here and now.

Last edited:
burnlet was not a mistake, blakes goal was immense foster did nout wrong tht game, if we are talking about slips here and there, everyplayer is guilty then

burnlet was not a mistake, blakes goal was immense foster did nout wrong tht game, if we are talking about slips here and there, everyplayer is guilty then

Did you even read what i said? ill say it again if you didnt. "but your also missing the mistakes foster made in the games against birmingham, burnley, spurs, city the mistakes he made but the opposite team couldnt take advantage in.

meaning foster made mistakes but 'couldnt' take adavantage inand didnt score. get it?

Back