Ferguson to keep faith in Foster

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 2K
Calm down.
Its just your aggressive tone & modified swear words.

well, one modified swear word, how is my tone agressive

Saying your "debating" is just another way of saying your arguing, at the end of the day you do argue with a lot of people and whenever there is an arguement between Liverpool and United fans or Arsenal and united fans etc, you always seem to be in the middle of it :S I think Foster is good, but not the best for England, Green is more consistent than Foster, even if Foster doesn't play as much, whenever he does he makes silly mistakes regardless if they concede for his mistake, but that's what he will get better at and then when he does I'm sure he'll be England's number one, although a lot of people forget about Joe Hart who is a good prospect

debating is different from arguing, i might well be in the middle of it, I BE HONEST I LOVE THE ATTENTION, but i will debate about more then just UTD vs the world. i will debate anything i disagree with.

Anything you disagree with huh? So basically anything against United? :P

I don't normally get involved with arguments, but Scott, you're making yourself look like a ****.

i am just saying a argue with things i disagree with, i dont like all utd player or everything they do, as you would now if you saw my comment over the itd fan on sunday running onto the pitch.

or when i thought ady did nothing wrong with the celebration. tht was nothing to do with utd, and i was sticking up for a city player

Back