Ferguson to keep faith in Foster

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 2K
did you read wot i sed, if you are calling slipping once or twice or kicking the ball a bit wayward on a goal kick, a mistake everyplayer is guilty of tht.

Foster is the best keeper in england, 1mistake doesnt all of a sudden make him sht

Best keeper in England? No
Best English keeper? No
James and Green are better.

Foster reminds me of a young Paul Robinson, good on his day but liable to costly mistakes.

He did make a good save against Arsenal which i was impressed with but could have done better with Arshavin's goal.

yh, but look at james, he has completed lost it, doesnt want to be at pompey, head gone, green again good keeper but the mistakes are there, i think he should of done better with torres goals at the weekend

did you read wot i sed, if you are calling slipping once or twice or kicking the ball a bit wayward on a goal kick, a mistake everyplayer is guilty of tht.

I did actually.

Yes i know blakes goal was awesome! no chance of saving it but i mean like what i said above such as - positional sense, aerial judgement, communication, reflexes, anticipation and etc.

well i cba to argue as we are getting nowhere. but can i ask you a question? and i dont mean it in a rude way but why do you always disagree when someone says something bad about man utd but you agree when its not utd? are you that biased?.

answer that being totally honest.

Last edited:
Yeah you do Scott i must say anyone bad mouths Man u and you start a big argument.

James hasnt completly lost it, he's just in a team with no confidence what so ever so its understandable if he's struggling abit. Green makes mistakes now & then but is still an overall better keeper than Foster. The quality of English keepers compared to other countries are not the best anyway so most have some weaknesses.

well, i am open about being biased, and i think every fan is biased, i only argue when i disagree with something properly, not just for the sake of arguing, there are plenty of utd players you could call **** or woteva and i wouldnt care

I agree with Gatid, Scott defends them no matter what, I can understand that you support them as a fan, but there is a limit

seriously i do not argue, i debate, i dont get agrresive or personal, so it is not an argument, this is another case where i think tht foster is a very good keeper and he is being unfairly criticised by people.

Well thanks guys..

I just put this thread to a stop then you guys post to make scott angry again very smart move guys:| lol.

again it is to a fookin argument, i am agreeing tht i am biased, are you all tht stupid you cant understand it

He called us all stupid haa

yh i did

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Evidence to back up my point (Y)

well considering you put,

"he ix always angry" i think one comment as i am starting to get ****** now, but b4 tht had i got angery at all.

NO

Back