October 2011 Loss after loss...

3/10/11 West Brom 2-0 Chelsea

Luck just was not on our side. We had chance after chance in the first half but we just couldnt take them. West Brom's keeper also had a good game unfortunately for us. I am angry with my performance I could of given Chelsea the elad with a 1 on 1 chance but hit it straight at the keeper. West brom then capatalised early in the second half hitting us on the break. 5 minutes later they doubled their lead from the penalty spot to seal all three points. I was subbed off 60 minutes in which I was not suprised by as I just wasnt myself out there today.

7/10/11 Czech Republic 0-2 Spain

I was in the starting 11 which I was happy with as I want to get back to scoring goals as soon as possible. David Villa gave us the lead with a brilliant chip at the end of the first half to score his 50th international goals. Soon after Pedro beat a few players before finding me in the box and I scored my 29th international goals. I wa subbed off with 15 minutes to go and overall I am happy I managed to score.

11/10/11
Spain 3-0 Scotland

I was on the bench for this game as the manager decided to go with one upfront and picked David Villa which is no suprise as he is a real talent and he showed that by scoring two first half goals. We could of had more goals but Scotlands keeper pulled off a few great saves. I was put on with 20 minutes left and soon after I scored our third of the game. Thats two in two for my country and hopefully now I will start scoring for Chelsea come our next fixture.

15/10/11 Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Our poor form continues as we suffer another defeat. Things looked good early on in the game as we took the lead thanks to an own goal but from then Sunderland dominated. They scored two deserved goals and held on for all three points. I really need to buck up my ideas infront of goal for the club I had a few good chances which I again wasted.

18/10/11 Chelsea 4-0 FC Basel

A much better performance from the team and I am back to scoring ways in a Chelsea shirt. For my first goal I saw the keeper off his line so I went for the lob and thankfully it worked and I put us 1-0 up and scored my 11th of the season. At the start of the second half Anelka ran round the keeper to score his 1st goal of the season then I scored my second and Chelsea's third before Alex made it four with a bullet header. My confidence is alot better now and hopefully I can start scoring in the league again and we get back to winning ways.

22/10/11 Chelsea 2-1 Wolves

Finally a win in the league this month and I got back to scoring ways in the league. I was disappointed with my first half performance as my shooting was dreadful and my passing well that was just **** to be precise. Just before the half time whistle Lamps his a great strike from outside the box to give us the lead and 10 minutes into the second half I found myself clean on goal and sltoted the abll past the keeper to dobule my lead. Wolves pulled a goal back late on but we held on for the points.

25/10/11 Manchester city 3-0 Chelsea (League cup)

AVB put out a weakened squad for this game which was expected but unfortunately City had a strong team out and dominated. I was put on at half time but I struggled in the second half and couldnt do anything to help prevent defeat.

29/10/11 Arsenal 7-0 Chelsea

Nothing I can say to be honest. Horrendous is an understatment. Everything just went Arsenals way today. Injuries in defence didnt help our bench today and having two defenders sent off made things worse. I also think their last two goals where ridiculous as there was ment to be 2 minutes added time but those goals where scored in the 94th and 96th minute. It isnt a suprise that we have conceded alot lately too with Ross Turnbull in goal. He knwos what I think of him and the sooner this club sees the bac of him the better. We need Cech back from injury as soon as possible.

Torres and Turnbull clash in training

Yesterday morning at Chelsea's Cobham training ground tempers flaired as Goalkeeper Ross Turnbull and in form striker Fernando Torres clashed in training after Torres made comments about Turnbull's ability after the English keeper had told the Spanish international to wake up and get more involved in the training session. It has been rumoured the pair have not got on since Torres arrived at Chelsea back in January for £50 miilion. Both players have been fined by the club and there are alot of rumours spreading about Turnbull's hapiness and future at Stamford Bridge.