Reaction score
Hello,

I know what CA and PA is but where the **** can I see these things?
Also my layout of my fm2012 is white simple kinda thing..
I see others having better nice looking blue layouts where the stats has a arrow up or down to indicate what stat is growing or decreasing.. how do i get this?

also when I wanted to see what I could get for my player Valencia gave me 20m for this player:
http://i39.tinypic.com/24lu9f7.png
Some of his stats is probally better now because training reports tells that he's growing very fast..
What shall i do?

Also 1 youth player of me 15years old has 20 cornerkicks 18 free kicks and 1 or 2 other are 16/17 and many others are 7-10..
How should I train him? just the regular youth schedules? or use my own? which is very hard=hard

I can answer #2 for you
When you click on a player it will go straight to the players profile and you will see attributes on the left next to where it says profile, click on attributes and then on the right just above his stats it will show something like ''show player attributes'' or something, i'm not currently on FM so i'm not 100% positive but that's how you get that.

you can see ca and pa with genie scout or fmrte. if you want a good training schedule try costas training(search it on the site).

Last edited:
you can see ca and pa with genie scout or fmrte. if you want a good training schedule try costas training(search it on the site).
My game won't open the schedule files..
Tried everything.. maybe it has to do that every file(in this case .sth file) opens by notepad as default and there is no normall way to undo this.

I know it's simple but the problem is when I go to import schedules it won't see any files I've put in fm/schedules

then right click on the schedule file/open with.../fm.exe. if you still can't open the file i`ll make a picture of the schedule and import it here so you can create the schedules without importing any tsh file

Last edited:
It doesn't work.. I asked a few times but the question were unanswered if you do that, I'll be very thankfull

also sign these coaches:paul winsper(fitness coach), jim stewart(gk coach), ruben sosa and luvanor(tehnique coach, assign them for shooting and ball control).

Last edited:
Thanks I will delete and make these schedules now.. but will more coaches be more effective and better?
Does this also count for other staff ?

How do I assign them to do a specific task such as shooting or ball control you mentioned?

well first of all sack all of your coaches. sign the above coaches and also search for a good assistant manager(good tactical coaching and good tactical knowledge...i recommend you ricky sbragia, joe joyce from newcastle(he's a youth coach but will accept to be your assistant manager) or mauricio copertino. also i recommend you sbraglia(from palmeiras i think, he can easily train both attacking and defending). how can you assign them? easy.
View attachment 214166

then click on the "v" button who`s in front of their names and assign them for every category.

ps:here`s some coaching attributes: fitness coach=fitness(19),man management(15), gk coach=goalkeeping(19), man management(15), attack coach=attack(16), man management(14), defence coach=defending(16), man management(14), shooting and ball control=attack(13), technique(16), man management(14), tactical coach=tactics(16), man management(14). i ussually assign my assistant manager for the tactic training. also in your TEAM POLICY put you assistant manager to take care of the prematch training

Last edited:
Done the schedules and all that but the last text you want me to find trainers that have all of them one of those atts?
or just a couple of trainers that will cover togeth all these atts?
I'm now trying to get the trainers you recommended me.
Also I have Ortiz being injured for 2months!!(some of the stats went up to 17)
http://i40.tinypic.com/f2opyo.png
How can I quickly recover him or prevent him to lose his potentional or stats?

EDIT: not even 1 of your names is in my game database..

Nvm Understood what you said now..
Some of my coaches have even 20 such as in condition..:D

Done the schedules and all that but the last text you want me to find trainers that have all of them one of those atts?
or just a couple of trainers that will cover togeth all these atts?
I'm now trying to get the trainers you recommended me.
Also I have Ortiz being injured for 2months!!(some of the stats went up to 17)
http://i40.tinypic.com/f2opyo.png
How can I quickly recover him or prevent him to lose his potentional or stats?

EDIT: not even 1 of your names is in my game database..

load a large database and english, french, spanish, german, dutch, italian, argentinian and brazilian leagues(at least)..of course, if your computer allows you. you can find staff in the search staff category(near players search). customize the search as i said to you above.

ortiz has only 10 at stamina so i recommend you to additionally train his stamina. his attibutes will recover in a month but i don`t recommend you to force him because he is only 18 and you may exhaust him

OMG! So stamina makes my player more injury proof?(His stamina is btw 12:p)
I was looking for that for ages..

I couldn't find any of your trainers but I already had 1 assistant coming in transferwindow and bought some others that fits the requirement for my trainer tasks.
I had already a very good trainers:O alot of 20's I needed only defending and goalkeeper trainers needed.
With these trainers coming it will be probally each 4stars rating(most 3, 3.5).

What you mean load a large database?

Last edited:
no. the injury proeneness does(hidden attribute). stamina means resistance. as for the database , when you start a new game, when you select leagues, you have this option(among small and medium)

Last edited:
you have a folder named schedules. you can find it in the location the guy bellow me explains.put schedule there and only if your folder doesn't exist create one(right mouse button in the specified location will bring up the option, hehe).also the pa as already said you can see with genie scout(download link is in this site-tools) but bare in mind none of the players in the game can reach 100 % of those.also you can often check how your youngsters are developing by ticking "show attribute changes" at at the attributes tab and following assman training reports.the individual training focus advise in this version is also very good, follow it.also remember that many of the most important attributes-the mental ones do not develop that much so for a youngster to be a wonerkid its not that good to be a good set piece taker-look for creativity, flair, anticipation and decisions instead.and one last advise-the one to five advise star rating that your coaching staff assigns to everybody in the squad very rarely lies.and there is a potiential ability rating as you might have noticed :)