no. the injury proeneness does(hidden attribute). stamina means resistance. as for the database , when you start a new game, when you select leagues, you have this option(among small and medium)

Will I have to start a new game?:/

and Ivo thanks for the info

yes, you have to start a new game. no problem, mate
Okay thanks for being such a good help but i got my VERY LAST question:D
This is my I believe sixth(has yet to start now in vacation) season so I'm 1st every season, got to quarter finals twice in CL, won a couple of turkish cups and all that.. I have bugdet of 40mil!!!!!!! and around 1mil for weekly wages! got my facilities up and running at very good,good and excellent(youth,training,scout bla bla bla)..
But how can I make my club even more famous because I cna't get all the kewl players...I'm fenerbahce btw

Okay thanks for being such a good help but i got my VERY LAST question:D
This is my I believe sixth(has yet to start now in vacation) season so I'm 1st every season, got to quarter finals twice in CL, won a couple of turkish cups and all that.. I have bugdet of 40mil!!!!!!! and around 1mil for weekly wages! got my facilities up and running at very good,good and excellent(youth,training,scout bla bla bla)..
But how can I make my club even more famous because I cna't get all the kewl players...I'm fenerbahce btw
you can't. your league doesn`t have a five stars status(or at least 4 and a half like premier league or primera division) so you`ll never sign the best players in the world(unless they are on the transfer list and you`re offering them an incredible salary).

you can't. your league doesn`t have a five stars status(or at least 4 and a half like premier league or primera division) so you`ll never sign the best players in the world(unless they are on the transfer list and you`re offering them an incredible salary).
oh cmon... but I came so far in my CL I've beaten barcelona like 3-0 and stuff..that would increase the popularity but it doesn't.. sad.. Maybe I'll have to wait for job offers from Europe.. but I will miss my team:( I have 2 players that might be worth over 1billion euros(seriously)
But thanks alot man! much appreciated!