Fierro's Action Facepack 2020

glosoli

Jan 9, 2009
I doubt anyone will say no! (H) I hope you find enough time to create faces for 2020, Carlos.

kimi3n

Jul 25, 2019
Im enjoying your beautiful facepacks since fm17. By far the best, makes my expierence with the Football Manager so much better. Would love to see a 2020 Version. Not sure how many times i checked your mega.nz folders this year... mostly daily in some periods of this year. For me its simply the best. Quality is always amazing and i like the Pictures you choose for the Players so much!!!

Fierro 2020? **** Yeaaaaaaaa!!!

carlos_fierro

Nov 25, 2008
New one would make it easier for me. Okay. Watch this space. I'll launch with a thousand in a few days. I don't know if I'll be able to keep the numbers as high as last season - I put the equivalent of about three months' full-time work through the year, and I have far less time on my hands these days.

Last edited:

carlos_fierro

Nov 25, 2008
Okay, I won't be posting separate messages much about new uploads - you all know the score: just check regularly for new updates in the Mega folder.

Due to my speedy new internet connection the 2019 folder is now a zip file on mediafire, and I've removed from mega. Helps with storage allocations. I won't delete anything from that zip this season, it will remain as reference.

ixtango

Sep 23, 2015
@Carlos

Just one mistake i have spotted:

Rodri - Man City
Rodrigo - Valencia

Rodri has the picture for Rodrigo of Valencia.

carlos_fierro

Nov 25, 2008
Lots of things - but mostly Photoshop and FM Genie Scout. But be aware - I have tried to coach others on how to do it properly and haven't had any success in five years!

Last edited:

Mickey84

Jul 30, 2019
I tried to down load this last nite it would down load but when u unzip the file it comes up corrupted files Carlos