Fierro's Action Facepack 2020

Carlos c the 1s u already done c if they move clubs r u going to do new 1s with them at they new clubs

Had a bit of a database mishap this morning - so have had to reupload every player. Apologies if that causes problems, just redownload everything and you'll be up to date. At this point, 3/8, there are 1844 files.

Last edited:
Any chance of these 3 being in ur next update Carlos
Axel,fred,gomes and any youth players fae man utd please

Hi mate, first of all I want to congratulate you I am a fan of your facepacks since fm 2018 and they are beautiful, I would like to ask you a little if you can tell me the name of these two players. Thank you

Everton one should be Yerry Mina and the Porto one is Luis Diaz.
You can check from pre-game editor by their player ID.

Hi Carlos the 1 u have for gribbin for man utd isn't him he has left man utd and DJ guy u have him wearing a United shirt he left has well Carlos

It's James garner u have for gribbin gribbin has left

Swap the garner 1 it's better coz u have all the United 1s wearing red and the gribbin 1 and the other 1 I was letting u know that's all m8 sorry. If u took it the wrong way m8

Swap the garner 1 it's better coz u have all the United 1s wearing red and the gribbin 1 and the other 1 I was letting u know that's all m8 sorry. If u took it the wrong way m8

Okay, if you didn't write in text speak I might have understood in the first instance.