Fierro's Action Facepack 2020

The first comes from Setúbal but I think you can saw it's the SL Benfica kit

Ok, the second one , I send you another pic ; https://www.iol.pt/multimedia/oratvi/multimedia/imagem/id/5a044e230cf2a3bc49b45037/800

And the third, if is on the pack it's on the today download , cause yesterday I download it and put it and he don't come.

Dont be an idiot with who likes and use your work or you gonna loose followers and stuff.

Keep up the good work mate

Headshots are of absolutely no use to me. How on earth can you not understand that? Send me a billion headshots and not one will make it into the pack, because it doesn't use headshots. Do you understand that? Do you?

Plata has been in the pack since August 3.

So you ignore my request rules and send me a picture of a player from their old club, a headshot (followed by another headshot), and a player I have already had for two weeks, and you somehow think that's not going to annoy me? It's not me being an idiot.

As of today, I will no longer take requests.

Last edited:
I've no idea why you've liked this message, Godenzonen - I've just pulled the pin on this entire project.

carlos_fierro, I think because of a silly idiot for making **** comments, the other users who love your facepacks don't have to get harmed.

carlos_fierro, I think because of a silly idiot for making **** comments, the other users who love your facepacks don't have to get harmed.

I've re-read your message and understand I misinterpreted it. Apologies - but I am still out of this

Last edited:
Project ended?
Well, thanks for all the work you have put into this for years Carlos.

Oh noooo guys are you really serious? How on earth cant people appreciate an incredible job of someone, in that case Carlos, whos sharing his work to us. Spending hundreds of hours of his own time!!! Annoying douchebags... really! There is not much here to do if u want to download and enjoy carlos's work. There are just a few SIMPLE rules and still people dont get it and even ***** about it... Like WHY??? Go do ur own facepackes then idiots.
Carlos man i really appreciate ur work since 3 years. I really do, and i think 99% of the Community which love and respect ur work and whats behind it loves it aswell. Please dont pull the pin on your entire project. I already tried and starded to create a few picutes for my own. I can tell you guys. It aint that easy and it's definitely not just copy and paste. There is much work behind Carlos's, and you understand quite fast how much time and work there is behind his stuff he does.

Carlos im sorry about those people, really am. Hope you keep ur project running and of course share ur work with us. I cant tell you how much i like and enjoy ur work. Makes my FM experience a million times better, i even find myself buying not so good players but with awesome pictures just to have them in my squad... <3

Last edited:
Oh noooo guys are you really serious? How on earth cant people appreciate an incredible job of someone, in that case Carlos, whos sharing his work to us. Spending hundreds of hours of his own time!!! Annoying douchebags... really! There is not much here to do if u want to download and enjoy carlos's work. There are just a few SIMPLE rules and still people dont get it and even ***** about it... Like WHY??? Go do ur own facepackes then idiots.
Carlos man i really appreciate ur work since 3 years. I really do, and i think 99% of the Community which love and respect ur work and whats behind it loves it aswell. Please dont pull the pin on your entire project. I already tried and starded to create a few picutes for my own. I can tell you guys. It aint that easy and it's definitely not just copy and paste. There is much work behind Carlos's, and you understand quite fast how much time and work there is behind his stuff he does.

Carlos im sorry about those people, really am. Hope you keep ur project running and of course share ur work with us. I cant tell you how much i like and enjoy ur work. Makes my FM experience a million times better, i even find myself buying not so good players but with awesome pictures just to have them in my squad... <3

Thank you for your kind words, but I am very sorry, I can no longer dedicate the time or the enthusiasm required.

I've re-read your message and understand I misinterpreted it. Apologies - but I am still out of this

carlos_fierro, apologies accepted ... it seemed to me that you did not understand what I was telling you ... I was saying to ignore the silly AndreRosa20 ... I'm sorry you finished the project but finally I have to accept . because I only use your facepacks on FM the 3 year old thing.

Hey Carlos this is a really good fp if ur needing help I have photoshop I would help u

Hello Carlos, the best facepack for several years without a doubt ! Too bad that some do not realize the past time and do not understand simple rules...
I understand your decision even if I regret it...
Any chance of reactivating the link for work already done ?

Last edited:
any chance youll make this available to download again. the link to 2020 does not work and everywhere ive tried from here, your own blogspot post and so on leads nowhere. i love your facepacks and have used them from as long as i can remember and be a shame not to be able to use them on my new pc as for some reason i can transfer all the pics from laptop to new pc so need the download file again

any chance youll make this available to download again. the link to 2020 does not work and everywhere ive tried from here, your own blogspot post and so on leads nowhere. i love your facepacks and have used them from as long as i can remember and be a shame not to be able to use them on my new pc as for some reason i can transfer all the pics from laptop to new pc so need the download file again
Same i can only download staff

Hello Willian619, do you still want the last update of carlos_fierro's facepacks regarding FM 2020? I can get it ... if you want I can leave the links here.

Players - http://www.mediafire.com/file/st4e1t4rj0c42kv/players_2020.zip/file
Staff - http://www.mediafire.com/file/gfft7dcub4boxk0/staff_2020.zip/file
Panels - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ousbqx9todtw9cf/panels_2020.zip/file
Name Fix - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6b3k7nzo82p7668/namefix_2020.zip/file