FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been invited Kris, so all you need to do is got to your player hub and accept :)

would be interested kingofproevo90 if you will let me join

Yeah casey you can play :) I'll get Luke/Scott to accept you as I haven't got manager rights yet, will later.

Anyone wanna play now?

Yeah casey you can play :) I'll get Luke/Scott to accept you as I haven't got manager rights yet, will later.

Anyone wanna play now?

could u send me an invite or do i need to find the team

Hi guys, i will play a few games. now i am back.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Scrap that no-one is online,

Scored a goal and set up one so far.

good work. one person out there want to play with me and nathan

I would play but I've got coursework to do now :'(

Scored 2 and set up one so far, me and Kris are dynamite upfront :p

id like to join please but i can't play much at the moment as i have a lot of work on and i'm going new york next week :D

GT: CJ I Spurs

I would play but I've got coursework to do now :'(

Scored 2 and set up one so far, me and Kris are dynamite upfront :p

Yh just looked through Player stats, Kris with a big bad avg rating of 8.7.

I be any all the time, if people want.

id like to join please but i can't play much at the moment as i have a lot of work on and i'm going new york next week :D

GT: CJ I Spurs
Yeah you can join CJ, your pro is pretty good. :) I've added you on xbox already, so just request later or something and we'll accept it. Scott is online now I think so he could accept it.

Try and get Frankie to join aswell, his pro is immense.

Damnit, why the **** do i have to have the worst pro, ok tomorrow and weekend HE WILL BECOME GOOD!

Yeah you can join CJ, your pro is pretty good. :) I've added you on xbox already, so just request later or something and we'll accept it. Scott is online now I think so he could accept it.

Try and get Frankie to join aswell, his pro is immense.

Will do :) any positions going spare?

Yeah but once you get to a certain point its soo hard to improve him XD
Mine is 76OVR but been like that for agesss

Okay CJ, someone will accept it soon, and yeah positions on the wing up for grabs still, but you can play upfront etc when others aren't online as it's just casual playing time really :)

yay, my pro is a winger :D and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.