FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just wanted to make a quick post to say 'Yooooooooooooo' to you all as i haven't spoken to any of you for a while, hope your games are going well, look forward to playing a derby soon ;)

Holla Steve-o weve havent played too much recentley with the WC and so. Played you lot earlier and just lost 3-2 but a good game as usual.

Hopefully play more next week.

I probably won't played tomorrow as I have a bad cold :'(.
Man Up Nathan :@

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

anyone to come on now?

I'll be on after the match
sames :)

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:42 PM ----------

Scored a 50 yarder with an "Any" Centre Back XD! Then nathan tried one with his pro and it went out for a throw in XD :P

sames :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:42 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Scored a 5 yarder with an "Any" Centre Back XD! Then nathan tried one with his pro and it went out for a corner to them XD :P

Just corrected that for you, all the way through,

Sorry about not being on lads. i be back on soon. just spent time round a mates since sunday morning, still ****** about the WC, lets just say a few insult might be flying englands way everytime i **** up.
:D

I can play now

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Just send me an invite when we get a third

I'm back lads. If I'm still welcome of course :)

about ******* time alex, ****** cant trust scousers ;)

Well Bournemonth people ;)

I be on all day 2mo to play, just pop on when you can.

about ******* time alex, ****** cant trust scousers ;)

Well Bournemonth people ;)

I be on all day 2mo to play, just pop on when you can.

Fine, if that's your attitude then I'm going again, I wonder if Pete's team has any vacancies ;)

Will be on tomorrow afternoon/evening mate

ill be on after my food

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:28 PM ----------

anuone on around 8:30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back