Fifa 10 PS3 League

The FM Guru

Reaction score
Seen around people having X-BOX FIFA 10 Leagues so i was wondering if anyone was interested in possibly making a team and playing on the ps3.

I wouldn't really be interested in running the team & stuff but if anyone wants to please tell and we can get people on the ps3 to join, just give you're username and whether you would want to run the team.

Are you running a League or an Online Club?

are you on about the 10v10 matches?

i want a league to play in so you can count me in mate ;)

oh right yeah sorry..

it's just a club when we play with the virtual pro's?

yeah wicked, get 9 more and i'll set up a game?

id rather join a league as im new to fifa (having fianlly given up on pro evo) but ill sign up for this.

psn id is jdm0388

also just realised this should be in the gaming forum, not fm general discussion (A)

Last edited:
Right - what's the plans for this? Please give me details etc. I am interested but I cannot guarantee that I'll be on ALL THE TIME.

(A)

Right - what's the plans for this? Please give me details etc. I am interested but I cannot guarantee that I'll be on ALL THE TIME.

(A)

yeah it's alrite i doubt everyone will be on all the time, ill give details once we get a team but i think that guy, forgot his name will set it all up and he will post on here once we get a team.

Okay, I'm up for it.

PSN ID: dale20

EDIT: by the way, is this likely to start tonight (or this morning, whichever way you look at it!)?

Last edited:
So, league then a cheeky little FM-Base team for the laugh when we've all got time? (H)

btw, my psn id is gibbo_90, gonna pop on now if anyone fancies a game of MW2 or Fifa?