Fifa 10 PS3 League

im game but wont be online till tuesday as im away on a course.... oO)

j-gibbbard, i was thinking of the league yeah where we all join play eachother & stuff and from time to time play as a club if that's what you meant XD

I'm signing on now, anyone fancy a game?

j-gibbbard, i was thinking of the league yeah where we all join play eachother & stuff and from time to time play as a club if that's what you meant XD

yeah mate thats what i mean, me real names Jack by the way so everyone jus call me that ha. Im game for a game (oo)

I'm totally confused, Is this going to be a league or a pro club, If it's league, I'll join but i dont want to play Keith:O.

That's not the attitude, Robson ^^) I want it to be league, not entirely sure myself :S I'm waiting for a challenger ;)

I know, I should have confidence.:(, I will show you all how its done;), Only joining if its a league.

Same, only if league.

Just lost 3-0 to Blackburn as Arsenal, had 3 sent off. Whoops! XD

It's a league.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Jack will you give the league and your PSN ID.

by the way mines iHammer28

If it is a league I'm in...

PSN ID: STUN2K8

im setting up a club aswell

fm base fc

anybody wana join?

Alright, if Keith sets up the club that would be decent :) Want me to sort the league out when we get enough players? I'll join the club mate. gibbo_90

Why don't you edit the OP and get a list if entrys down, Or start a new thread this one is kinda ****** up now.

right its set up lads so leave me ur psn and il invi u if interested

Wanna start a new thread then? In gaming..

Just a thread where people add their PSN id's for a League. I'll make one now.