FIFA 10 PS3 League

Robson, trying to psych himself up for the **** match ;) I'll join the league after the match (A)

I'm gonna play Gibbo now, but your iHammer right?

yes, good luck in the match guys, ime going to my football match then will play you dale if you want because it will finish around the same time as the arsenal game i imagine? XD

I'll log on as soon as the final whistle blows XD get ready for the hardest game you've ever played ;)

i would love to but of control freak mother :(

I was winning 1-0 with a good goal, Arshavin's skill was jaw-dropping ;), and so was Van Persie's finish, then the connection went in the 63rd minute and my game has crashed :mad:

I thought you played Robson?

I thought you played Robson?

I did, but the game cut out at 63 minutes due to lag, so I'm right in thinking that result isn't counted? Or its an unfair 3-0 to me cos his connection cut out.

Oh right yeah, didn't read that bit XD

I think my post about the other results has disappeared.. hmmmmmm haha

Only saw the two results vs Rafa. By the way the Arsenal are playing I might start playing FIFA now :S

Not good? At least you're still in the FA cup, did you see Leeds get a jammy peno yesterday?!! Off topic but who cares :p

Hope they beat the Yids back at Elland Road. Arsenal 1-0 down after 70 seconds, ****** Rory Delap throw in again :mad:

By the way, what team is everyone going to be?

I reserve Arsenal (A)

Not now (A) after the game, only second half to go.