FIFA 10 PS3 League

more results!

toxicflame 0-7 gibbo_90
gibbo_90 1-1 toxicflame

XD from 7-0 win to a 1-1 draw? What happened? lol What difficulty do you play on in Manager Mode?

He bothered playing in the 2nd game :p

proffesional or world class, depends how im feeling haha!

And you've played one game? ;)

5 minutes, 3-1 down Arsenal are now.

Nar iam not that bad av played around 15 games but havnt been the biggest sides ever.

my other psn keitho---2010

anybody up for a game now ?

I will be whoever the **** I want when I play. I don't give two ***** if someone has 'reserved' Arsenal. I will pick them on my games regardless.

I will be whoever the **** I want when I play. I don't give two ***** if someone has 'reserved' Arsenal. I will pick them on my games regardless.

you can only go one team on fifa leagues, you pick one team at the beggining mate.

Gibbo, sorry if i didnt reply to your message on psn i got your message quite late and thought i'd just post on here when i got on but competely forgot. Tho im not interesting in a league but thanks for inviting im more of a one on ones tournements person

Goodlucks lads with the league.

I'm not surprsied you want to be Arsenal tho, they are probs the best team on the game if you know who to play etc a good set of stability and great balance between the whole team. Teams like barcelona, madrid, inter seem really disjointed to me i get really uncomfortable using them.

Arsenal ftw.

it says their is no league like that :S when i searched

id play u but for sum reason i cant join league