FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdzKingIV

Reaction score
FM Base World Cup and World Club Cup Tournament
Xbox Live

Hello Everyone ,
After Looking at some threads similar to this I have decided to set up my own FIFA 10 competition but It involves clubs and countries split into two separate cups,Read on to find out more. FIFA 11 is just around the corner and everyone can't wait until it comes out so I have decided to setup a FIFA 10 Competition which will allow you to choose a club and country of your choice. I have done this for everyone to enjoy , talk and for people who say they are beasts on FIFA to put their money where their mouth is !!!

I hope that people will fill the allocated spaces and also hope that people can talk over Xbox Live to other FM Basers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brief:

This Tournament will be split into two seperate parts. There will be a world cup half and a World Club Cup half. If you are only interested in particapating in one of these then just leave the club or country you want but I do hope that you choose a club and a country.

World Cup (WC):

There will be 16 teams altogether in the tournament.
This will consist of four players in four different groups from group A-D in which each player will play each other once in the group. All teams in the group will go through to the knockout stages but the higher you finish in the group then the easier game you will have Eg; 1st Group A vs 4th Group B etc.

In the First Knockout round players will play each other once and the winner will proceed into the Quarter Finals. Extra time and penalties is Implemented in Each and Every Game.

In the quarter finals Players will play whoever they are tied against once and the winner will advance through to the semi finals. Extra time and penalties will apply in each game.

The semi finals will be the same as above and extra time and penalties will apply. The final will be between the two players who succeeded in defeating their opponent in the semi finals , It will be one game were if the score is tied at the full time whistle , Extra time will begin and if the scores are still tied then penalties will decide the Champion.

World Club Cup (WCC):

There will be 16 teams altogether in the tournament.
This will consist of four players in four different groups from group A-D in which each player will play each other twice in the group. All teams in the group will go through to the knockout stages but the higher you finish in the group then the easier game you will have Eg; 1st Group A vs 4th Group B etc.

In the First Knockout round players will play each over two legs (Home and Away) and the winner will proceed into the Quarter Finals. The away Goals Rule is Implemented in Each and Every Game.

In the quarter finals Players will play whoever they are tied against twice over two legs (Home and Away) and the winner will advance through to the semi finals. The away goals rule will apply in each game.

The same will be for the semi-finals but the Final will be one game between the two players who have made it to the last two and Whoever wins this game will be declared FM Base World Club Cup Champion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules:
• The games will be played at the length of 6 minutes in both halves.
• No virtual pro's can be played.
• If you quit,you will automatically forfeit the match with a 3-0 victory handed to your opponent.
• If you/your opponent are disconnected from the match, You must replay the match but if you disconnect again then the score before you disconnected will be the final result.
• Games will be played via xbox live - FIFA 10 - Head to Head Match

Selecting Teams:

When selecting a team, you may choose any team or country in the whole game to represent in this tournament.However, two people cannot have the same team or country registered. First Come , First Served.

Once selected and confirming your place in the tournament,you cannot change your team,regardless of the circumstances.

Should you confirm your interest and then have a valid reason as to why you cannot compete any longer,your place will be filled by someone else.

Players in Tournament:

I Know that there is 32 teams in both competitions But I feel that there wouldn't be enough players so I half-ed the amount of competing teams in each tournament. There will be 16 players in Both Competitions.

I Won't be competing as I feel taking up a space in the tournament when someone else Can participate and Enjoy Themselves.

Posting Results:

When your game has finished,you and your opponent must PM me The Result of The game on Fm Base to confirm that the match has been played. DO NOT post results on the thread unless you have already sent me a PM as the result won't be confirmed.Once you Have PM'd me The result will then be be confirmed on the thread and then the winner(s) and losers will be handed their next match in the First Round Knockouts. DO NOT send me your results from the group separately as it is easier and more efficient if you send me all the results together then that way You will be able to play games quicker.

Once all results from the group stages have been sent to me I will then put the fixtures for the first round knockout up ASAP. The same will apply for the Quarter Finals , Semi Finals and Finals. The seeding will be fair.​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Registered Players:

1. Dunc - GT: Spandex Police - Teams: Brazil and Arsenal

2. Scott* - GT: buttonscott - Teams: England and Manchester United

3. Shay Given - GT: SR3ENAN - Teams: Russia and Bayern Munich

4. Nathan - GT: NaThAnB96 - Teams: France and Real Madrid

5. Alex - GT: BigAl241 - Teams: Argentina and Barcelona

6. Craven - GT: samehead - Teams: Portugal and Chelsea

7. Magiboy - GT: lynel kitambala - Teams: Italy and Inter

8. tiraths - GT: T 007 S - Teams: Germany and Man City

9. MunchkinCurt - GT: BIF CHEWIT - Teams: Sweden and Bolton

10. Luke - GT: Tonka121 - Teams: Spain and Tottenham

11. Ronan - GT: Ronaseal - Teams: Netherlands and Lyon

12. sass101 - GT: OnlyForPro - Teams: USA and Sevilla

13. AdzKingIV - GT: Uk II A d A m x - Teams: Uruguay and Liverpool

14. pokerjoker_num10 - GT: oxpokerjokerxo - Teams: Cameroon and Ath madrid

15. Joshh - GT: Jr Fuzzywuzzle - Teams: Croatia and Marseille

16. sraymonde - GT: Dr Draymonde - Teams: Mexico and Juventus

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Need Help ?:

If you need anything regarding this tournament, please PM me and I will get back to you.(ASAP)
If You Want or need anything else please post it on this thread.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

World Cup Knockout 1st round games Deadline:

Knockout 1st round fixtures HERE

Games NEED to be played by Sunday 5th September

Teams will be given on a First Come First served basis

Thank you

Last edited:
Brazil and Arsenal please.

Spandex Police is my GT

GT: buttonscott

teams

England and Man Utd

Might as well;

BigAl241

Spain (If taken, Argentina) and Barcelona

Might as well;

BigAl241

Spain (If taken, Argentina) and Barcelona

Your in Mate but You'll have to have argentina as Tommo43 already put spain and he just needs to confirm that he will play.

Last edited:
GT: lynel kitambala

spain(available?) and Inter

Germany and Man City
GT: T 007 S

If we have made the transfers is that fine? If we have to use it without the summer transfers I will pick...Liverpool

Germany and Man City
GT: T 007 S

If we have made the transfers is that fine? If we have to use it without the summer transfers I will pick...Liverpool

Your in mate and we will be using the latest squad download on FIFA so I will check if city have made them transfers in game.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

GT: lynel kitambala

spain(available?) and Inter

Your in Mate but spain are taken so could you please choose a different country

Gamertag is I Vanquiish I and all good clubs gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.