FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im **** with Wolfsburg, Milan, Spurs and Sevilla lol. I Managed all them on a fifa site and did ****. Im gunna just pull out.

I will give a Deadline until this wednesday to get 16 players. If 16 players do not join I will still go ahead with the games but there will be a different setup. Once the deadline on wednesday has passed I will seed the fixtures which will be up on the thread either on wednesday night or sometime during thursday. Deadline Wednesday 18th August.

And I wasn't allowed Spain?! Oh cheers :'(

I'm in. USA and Sevilla.

GT- Dr Draymonde

There is only 4 spaces left to fill. Anybody can sign up and Deadline is this wednesday.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:58 PM ----------

I'm in. USA and Sevilla.

GT- Dr Draymonde

Your in mate and so is Ronan.
The deadline is Tomorrow at 9pm and the fixtures will be up either tomorrow night after the deadline or early in the morning.

Last edited:
Liverpool and Uruguay

GT: Defendin

Liverpool and Uruguay

GT: Defendin

Your in mate

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Only three spaces left so if you want to join just put your Xbox Live Gamertag on the thread and also one country and one club that you want to be. :D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

BTW In the group games only PM me your results in normal time. Feel free to play extra time or pens but it won't count for anything.

My GT is Jooshh v
i'll go ivory coast/ghana and marseille

Status
Not open for further replies.