FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For an updated table of group 2, click the word document:

Redrup said:
Redrup (Australia) 6 - 3 DMF (Spain)

After I was 5-0 up in an absolutely humilating 1st half I just stopped performing, he got 3 back and I scored in the 90th minute. I've qualified now right? :D

To be fair I tried a new formation and failed miserably.. When I switched back I started creating more.
Hate Spain.. Too slow. Must now beat Gibbo and Matty to stand a chance.

To be fair I tried a new formation and failed miserably.. When I switched back I started creating more.
Hate Spain.. Too slow. Must now beat Gibbo and Matty to stand a chance.

At least you didn't have Australia ;)

Indeed you do have to, would be funny to have the creator of this whole thing out after group games.

Wouldn't bother me too much tbh..
If anything, if it ends really quickly, may make a whole new one to see if it was all a fluke :)
Tbh, this group is the Group of Death

Wouldn't bother me too much tbh..
If anything, if it ends really quickly, may make a whole new one to see if it was all a fluke :)
Tbh, this group is the Group of Death

I agree with that, I'm willing to believe that apart from you (Who knew what I was all about on FIFA) they thought: 'Well, Australia don't stand a chance' :D

I agree with that, I'm willing to believe that apart from you (Who knew what I was all about on FIFA) they thought: 'Well, Australia don't stand a chance' :D

Well, you've got a reputation on FIFA.. but you know that I'm better than I played today. But Spain are just way too slow for my liking, very annoying for me as I like to play with fast teams. Ahh well, Matty/Gibbo either of you up for a game now?

Well, you've got a reputation on FIFA.. but you know that I'm better than I played today. But Spain are just way too slow for my liking, very annoying for me as I like to play with fast teams. Ahh well, Matty/Gibbo either of you up for a game now?

Indeed, I was actually shocked at your first half play. It was appalling and very uncharacteristic of you.

Sorry to anybody that has Germany in their group I can't play untill tommorrow night at the earliest as I'm stuck at my dads and my PS3 is at my mums. :mad::'(

Redrup said:
Indeed, I was actually shocked at your first half play. It was appalling and very uncharacteristic of you.

Like I said tried a new narrow formation.. And got raped by your wingers and Cahill.. Great performance from you though.. Fancy a **** about game?

Like I said tried a new narrow formation.. And got raped by your wingers and Cahill.. Great performance from you though.. Fancy a **** about game?

Nah not at the moment mate, just chilling watching some youtube videos. Don't want to stress myself out quite yet ;)

Redrup said:
Nah not at the moment mate, just chilling watching some youtube videos. Don't want to stress myself out quite yet ;)

Haha fair enough.. Maybe later (Y)

Me and Jones1871 have just tried to play, but just lose connection as soon as we get into a game :S It was fine for me earlier so not sure what's happening, but looks like we wont be able to play ours right atm.

Congratulations brother.

Think I would have beaten your Australia side?

Probably, Australia are incredibly slow and their shooting really isn't great. Apart from Cahill of course who has helped me so much.

Nevermind, we were able to play in the end.

Result:

(me) Greece - 3
Uruguay - 2

Very close game.

gibbo, when you are next on this thread add me on PSN: Redrup and send me a message saying when you can play our game, want to get it over with :)

Nevermind, we were able to play in the end.

Result:

(me) Greece - 3
Uruguay - 2

Very close game.

Right that was the first game in our group then, Group 3, so we need to do some more. I'm Nigeria and Diaz27 is my PSN I'm up for some games today.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

No no I'm not sorry ignore that I thought I was in group 3 but im in group 1

Argh, I missed the draw and the groups :S So I'm Cameroon, group 1?

Redrup mate sorry about the delay. Been in Durham all weekend visiting my mate at uni, but I will be on later tonight if you fancy it? Same goes for anyone who wants to play our games. Soon as I get back home I'll let you know on PSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.