FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

The first rule states 4 star club teams only. Please read the rules before signing up people.

I did read the rules. Obviously missed that one word "club".. No need to get pissy. I'll be Pompey.

I did read the rules. Obviously missed that one word "club".. No need to get pissy. I'll be Pompey.

You thought that was pissy? lol, just highlighting it for other people who come along. Will add you later on tonight.

so when do u think we will get this league started

im just wondering about lower than 4 star teams, could you be stoke, burnley etc.

Im in...

Gamertag: Durup
Team: Hoffenheim

Last edited:
I'll play, using my friend's gamertag and 360.

GT: wSogeKing
Team: Undecided - Will update tonight.

Gamertag: K Fox C
Team: Stuttgart

When will this start? :eek:

Last edited:
I'll take Fulham please.

Gamertag: wSogeKing
Team: Fulham

Looking forward to some matches vs. you guys. Played 4 games earlier, won 4, scored 16, conceded 4. I conceded the 4 goals in a game that I won 5-4 in the end, despite being 2-0 to begin with.

im in ill go hoffeinheim gamertag: Tayler1874

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

sorry didnt realise hoffeinheim were takin i will have getafe instead please

Regarding Irish Scouse's post about lower than 4 star teams, if you wish to use a 3-3.5 star team you can do so.

4 star teams still available are:
Racing Club
Deportivo
Espanyol
Athletic Club
Besiktas
Blackburn Rovers
Bolton
West Ham
PSG
Stade Rennais
Bayer Leverkusen
Borussia Dortmund
FC Schalke 04
Atalanta
Genoa
Lazio
Napoli
Palermo
Sampdoria
Ajax
PSV
Olympiakos
Panathinaikos
Glasgow Rangers

OP updated.

So when will it be on?

As soon as possible really, looking to get 2 more people at least. I think getting 12 in a day was good going, more than I expected.

arsenaljames22, GT and team please.

As soon as possible really, looking to get 2 more people at least. I think getting 12 in a day was good going, more than I expected.

arsenaljames22, GT and team please.[/QUOT

gt buttonedjoker team blackburn rovers