FIFA 10 XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League

• Thread starter Thread starter Craven
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 14K
**** you 'Aannddyy' John Utaka is the most overrated player in the game (whoeverplays him, you gotta eliminate him)

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

also ill just say i have no time restrictments as im off school all week with broken ankle.

i will play as FC Schalke 04 and if they are took i will use Napoli my GT is iRitchie

You thought that was pissy? lol, just highlighting it for other people who come along. Will add you later on tonight.

Sorry thought you were just being obnoxious :P

Thanks for adding me.

My GT : iicey Boy NW9 - the team ill be is Dortmund

League sign up is now closed, names have gone into the hat and are about to be drawn and announced tomorrow morning.

With having 17 teams, Group A will have an extra game to play.

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about top scorers? Obviously it will mean that you will have to make not of who scored in each match.

I don't know, maybe it's something we can look at for future leagues/tourneys? I want to keep this one as simple as possible.

Groups are drawn, whipping photoshop out to do the tables. :)

how will we know that the result is 'legit'? Will we just have to trust the other person?

I have a lot of time constraints at the moment, so 1 game a week, perhaps 2, seems fine for me at least. People might want more depending on what their usual daily routine is like though.

I've been playing some ranked matches, my current record is 8 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses, average goals of 3 per game. One of those losses is a 'real' one, where I underestimated an opponent after winning my first 5 matches against people, and he scored 2 early on as Barcelona. It ended 4-3 to him after I fought tooth and nail to grab the equaliser but he just passed it around his back 4 in injury time. :(

The other 'loss' was my friend hoovering his bedroom and he knocked the stupid gigantic power supply. For such a huge power unit, it sure is flimsy... ****** wire popped straight out and counted as me disconnecting, therefore a loss on my record. Oh, and I was 2-0 up against the person as well, they were playing as Lyon, and it was only 18 minutes through. :(

Depressing, hopefully there'll be no disconnects when I'm playing you guys. x

how will we know that the result is 'legit'? Will we just have to trust the other person?

I did request that if you're not honest, don't sign up. If there is a dispute over a result then forward a complaint to me and I'll look into it. I want people to play fair, if I find someone to be breaching rules and lying over results they will be removed from the league and banned from future events.

For important games I'll make every effort possible to watch over the game through xbox friends list or remain in party chat with both players if that's what it takes. But I do have a life of my own and a girlfriend who thinks I'm sad for running a FIFA league so I'd have to organise it around that.

If everyone plays fair we'll all have fun.

Last edited:
The other 'loss' was my friend hoovering his bedroom and he knocked the stupid gigantic power supply. For such a huge power unit, it sure is flimsy... ****** wire popped straight out and counted as me disconnecting, therefore a loss on my record. Oh, and I was 2-0 up against the person as well, they were playing as Lyon, and it was only 18 minutes through. :(

Depressing, hopefully there'll be no disconnects when I'm playing you guys. x

I can relate. My dad has knocked the wireless router over three times counting as three losses.
Everyone must try lyon
loris
revilliere-bodmer-cris-cissokho(faster than messi in game)
-------prajinic-toulalan-bastos-------
govou---lopez(unbelievable)---gomis

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I did request that if you're not honest, don't sign up. If there is a dispute over a result then forward a complaint to me and I'll look into it. I want people to play fair, if I find someone to be breaching rules and lying over results they will be removed from the league and banned from future events.

i have an idea. if there is a dispute add both as friend and look at their last result. it will say 3-0 loss to the 'cheat'.

This league is just a test of activity and my ability to run one, I've never ran a league before so I don't want to run before I can walk mate. If everyone enjoys it and the league is successful I'll do multiple divisions across mulitple seasons. I'd probably look for help running the leagues, if we have two divisions, I'd rather have an admin for each to keep track of results etc.

I'll do the draw and fixtures tomorrow morning and post it up around 10am, games can then be carried out as of monday.

Fair Play mate

How does everyone feel about top scorers? Obviously it will mean that you will have to make not of who scored in each match.

Sounds good. I don't mind keeping tabs on it if people want to post up the scorers.

Groups and Fixtures now on front page.

Good Man <)

Well this is gonna be awesome :) Thanks Craven.

Well said Irish, and I think I'm being a tad optimistic going for the champoinship here :P

wSogeKing added you to live mate. i am free all week has i am off work my gt is buttonedjoker

Last edited:
Craven, do we post 1 result at a time or both at the end of the week?

Bigal, when u want to play my friend?
2-4 i have an exam, before or after then i am a free man (H)

Back