FIFA 11 - Best Players (Manager Mode)

parkin

Reaction score
This thread is to discuss players, preferably young, who have performed particularly well for you, or have a style of play that means it is good playing with them. Lower league signing suggestions are more than welcome. Any knowledge about player peaks is also welcome.
For me, Rogelo Funes Mori has been incredible in League 1 with Charlton. My Pro is a RW, and this big man has pace, skill and a great head, and a good touch. Overall is 70, and he's 19. I have no idea what his peak is but I plant them on his head all day with my pro and he scores from everywhere. Superb player.

The best player i had was with Leeds, it was Sean Davis. I signed him from Bolton, hes a complete tank, and he has a **** of a long shot on him.

Tshabalalalalala is also a machine with an apparently really high Peak.

Jordan Henderson

Seriously, you can shoot from around 40 yards out and either score, or get a corner out of it. I play him in the CAM position and he is complete pwnage.

Gibbs is beast in LAM aswell.

Tshabalalalalala is also a machine with an apparently really high Peak.
He is overhyped imo because of 2 good performances at the wc.

Id also like to say Michel Bastos is a complete tank.

Emile Sinclair - Macclesfield.

Ovr - 50-60

Acceleration - 85 (h)

There's some random guy called Herbert at Northampton with Sprint Speed/Acc 90 and 90. It's funny how **** the rest of his stats are though.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Billy Sharp has a peak of 88, WTF.

Kolodin who plays for Dinamo Moscow is a CB rated 75 who has over 90 shot power/long shots.

P.S how many random Korean guys who are free agents have high peaks?! Wierd.

Gylfi Sigurdsson - 81 peak
Shane Long - 79 Peak
Adam Federici - 78 Peak
Matthew Mills - 79 Peak

David Silva- 90 peak
Franco Di Santo- 90 Peak
Balotelli- 88 peak
Milner- 87 peak'

Think ive found my attack for man city.

David Silva- 90 peak
Franco Di Santo- 90 Peak
Balotelli- 88 peak
Milner- 87 peak'

Think ive found my attack for man city.

Don't forget Leroy Lita, his peak is 82 ;)

This is without the winter roster update, these are reasonably cheap players with really good peaks:
I use 4-3-1-2 formation btw.
GK - Khune
CB - Miranda, Mario Fernandes, Sané
CDM - Juárez (Celtic), Thomson
RM - Kasaev
LM - Tshabalala
CAM - Ganso
ST - Hooper, Stokes, Neymer, Lukaku

I Hope this helps anyone :D

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

These are good players young cheap players (without winter update) with 3-5-2 formation:
GK - Khune
CB - Miranda, Mario fernandes, Sané
CDM - Juárez (Celtic), Thomson
RM - Kasaev
LM - Tshabalala
CAM - Ganso
ST - Neymar, Hooper, Stokes, Lukaku

Hope this helps anyone ^^)