fifa 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think be a pro clubs online needs a bit of improving :p whenever my teams playing without an any and you call for a through ball from an AI player most of the time bar once he tries to put it across the ground which a defender gets too annoys me so much :p

Not in one bit interested in what leagues it has, they need to focus on the gameplay, which is far from great.

Manager mode with more realistic with transfers, loans ETC

Make the game harder.. weather im good or not its so easy to win any league with any team on the best difficulty

more leagues.. Ukranian for example

and ino pro evo have already got it so its not gunna happen but a champo league and europa league game mode would be quality

Replace it with pes
Best thing they can do

PES is the most unrealistic pile of **** ive ever played on.. the players movements, commentators, shooting is just nothing like real life

6 months ago I would have said add to Career Mode but now I've found FM! :wub: Although, they should bring back National Teams on Be A Pro and make sure there are enoug players on Manager Mode by the end of the game. (the game doesn't produce enough good players). Although I don't care about Manager Mode on FIFA anymore as I will never play it again.

Also, they need to make it easier for the computer to score. On offline Be A Pro the computer will almost never score without having you involved somehow. It happens about once or twice a season if your lucky. Also, when you play against the computer, they are rubbish. They don't shoot, they just run into your keeper (again, they can't score like in Be A Pro) and I'm sure they don't sprint - although I could be wrong.

They need to improve this, in my opinion! And get rid of some of the silly bugs. (Maybe punish Quitters, too?)

In a match on pro club, be able to sub someone off for someone whos in the lobby waiting for your match to end

Scottish Lower Leagues :)

This at least the 1st division!

6 months ago I would have said add to Career Mode but now I've found FM! :wub: Although, they should bring back National Teams on Be A Pro and make sure there are enoug players on Manager Mode by the end of the game. (the game doesn't produce enough good players). Although I don't care about Manager Mode on FIFA anymore as I will never play it again.

But FM you are managing in Fifa you are playing.

Dunno really make the game harder find it way to easy even online needs to be harder to score other than chipped through balls.

EA could really learn a lot from PES when it comes manager mode/"be a pro"

untill fifa start to focus on game features instead of "lets give the player the chance to put chants (which don't work properly) in to the game"

EA could really learn a lot from PES when it comes manager mode/"be a pro"

untill fifa start to focus on game features instead of "lets give the player the chance to put chants (which don't work properly) in to the game"

PES is a thousand times behind fifa in most things

This at least the 1st division!

But FM you are managing in Fifa you are playing.

Dunno really make the game harder find it way to easy even online needs to be harder to score other than chipped through balls.

You can also manage?

PES is a thousand times behind fifa in most things

difference of opinions. both have there good points and both have there bad. FIFA has the better game play/graphics but when it comes to enjoyment when playing game modes, PES wins hands down for me.

EA should really have something like PES "be a legend" mode. The fact that you start in reserves, can and will start/be subbed etc is a big plus. things like this need to be added.

Would it also be to much to ask for all 20 PL stadiums instead of crown park and ivy lane every away game :S

Would it also be to much to ask for all 20 PL stadiums instead of crown park and ivy lane every away game :S

i asked the same question a few years back to a ea staff member on the ea forum site and he replyed that it would be close to impossible to gain all the rights to import so many stadiums.

You can also manage?

Yeah but the main idea is playing! :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I would like Ibrox, Hampden and........................ Celtic Park

I think better/new commentary. I feel like some of it has been the same for years now and Andy Gray has been wrong on so many occasions now!

Status
Not open for further replies.