fifa 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukrainian League :p And no I don't wanna manage Shakhtar ;)

Last edited:
A real Classic XI , with the likes of Pele,Maradona and Cruyff. (If it's possible)

A decent DS/PSP version. Not the crappy one they have now.

I agree the ukraine league is a must, and I a proper classic 11!

I would also like to see more detail in the career mode, with stadium size making a impact on money coming in and the chance to get bought out by a billionaire or someone who wants the team to make money!

Make the manager mode more realistic rather than being able to buy the likes of Messi,Ronaldo etc.

Just improve on all aspects of the manager mode, it's what I buy it for mostly, but I've made do with Be a pro clubs on this one. I'd also like the Any's in be a pro clubs to be more AI friendly.

Argentina League please!!
and i want them to fix bugs in pro club matches

Multiple match rooms in Pro Clubs.
No bullshit lagging out games, or have any bugs in clubs at the start.
Ability to create your own kit + crest in clubs.

And to not have the ability to have "assisted" on the GK button settings things, it makes n00bs like Pricey look good.

airtricity first division or else i will have to wait until 2013 as Ireland is a summer comp so fifa 12 will be out before shels are promoted

More animations, so that when you make a substitution, they're not always running or jogging back to the penalty. It's extremely repetitive with those two animations.

Or make the crowds more colourful, or at least intuitive. It was so much better on PES5 when you could actually see the fans wearing replica shirts and/or hats. That was fun.

Better crowd, Champions League matches for Be A pro. Oh, and better performance for PC. ******* at EA did nothing to optimize for the PC. All they did was make a PS3/XBOX port.

Improve the AI defending of chipped through balls, so your defender can actually win the header, or make the balls harder to do effectively

Fine/Punish quitters in One On One ranked matches.
Improve Manager Mode
Add Ukraine League
Different Animations for Subs. (such as seeing him looking at disgust at the manager)

And OFC improve EA SERVERS!

Blue Square Premier and add more to the Career Mode, it needs a challenge!

Bit off topic, but how do you get the Classic XI and World XI in FIFA 11?

Also, new leagues other than the originals.
Better animation scenes when you win a trophy - rather than a still image of a trophy just stuck in and the players working around it.
Fix the EA servers..
Include small bust ups..
Allow GK's to get sent off when playing online.

european games in live season mode would be good. also live season being free - not goin to happen but worth a try

Status
Not open for further replies.