FIFA 13 - Draft League - Xbox 360

I'd like to take part. It's been a while since I got pwned at something and had a rant down the mic,blaming everyone and everything apart from myself.

Seems as though you shall be easy pickings for me. ;)

Cool, only like 6 more to sign up then we can arrange the draft :)

Easy win if we can't get enough people! :p

As long as the number is even I can cut it off at any point really.
Was thinking it might be a bit tricky to arrange a draft with 16 people, and to think of enough players :p
Haven't heard from Curry in ages :'(
He was on clubs yesterday, could have played with him!

Was thinking it might be a bit tricky to arrange a draft with 16 people, and to think of enough players :p

Indeed, going to shut this down at around 6pm tonight so we can get on with it. If we have an odd number then, will get Zuzu involved.

Indeed, going to shut this down at around 6pm tonight so we can get on with it. If we have an odd number then, will get Zuzu involved.
At least Giggles might win one game now!

20 minutes left to join this.

Thinking of doing the draft either Wednesday night at 21:00, or if that's too short notice for most people, then arrange it for sometime in the weekend.

Pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeee do not organise it for the weekend. Tomorrow night is good :)

Pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeee do not organise it for the weekend. Tomorrow night is good :)

Yeah I would rather not do it on the weekend to be honest.

The main issue is getting everyone online at the same time.

Tomorrow night is good for me but what about 19:30 or 20:00 instead of 21:00.

Yeah I would rather not do it on the weekend to be honest.

The main issue is getting everyone online at the same time.

Hm, that is always the issue with these things. Maybe set the time a bit earlier? That way if people are late we won't be up all night doing the draft :p