FIFA 13 - Draft League - Xbox 360

Tomorrow night is good for me but what about 19:30 or 20:00 instead of 21:00.

I won't be home from work until around 7.30. Could do it at 8 though. Figured it was half term so all school kids would be able to do the later time.

Hm, that is always the issue with these things. Maybe set the time a bit earlier? That way if people are late we won't be up all night doing the draft :p

If people want to do 8 or 7.30 (I might be able to make 7.30 if I rush back from work!) then I am open to these also.

I need to hear back from everyone so will pump out some PM's/tweets/texts/etc tonight so we can gauge if we can do tomorrow night.

I would imagine we would be ok with most people, I think Kris and Jake are the ones I would be most interested in hearing from as the rest of us are generally on IRC all the time anyway, and you and James have both said you can play.

Also, the cut off time is now. :)

I will put up the divisions in a second once I do random generator thing.

Appears some people can't do tomorrow night.

Is anyone against tonight if I can get everyone online?

Appears some people can't do tomorrow night.

Is anyone against tonight if I can get everyone online?

Means I gotta do my shortlist pretty quick but I'm okay with it. :p

Means I gotta do my shortlist pretty quick but I'm okay with it. :p

haha good lad! Sending Kris and Jake texts so hopefully hear from them soon. I know Ronan and CT can do tonight, so will wait to hear from the rest.

Kris can't tonight, although I can select a team for him. Jake can if we start at 9, which would be good for me as I am still at work.

Tirath, Ronan, aannddyy, james, CT, me, Jake, Kris (kinda) are able to do tonight. Will wait to see who else can, so currently looks like we will be doing it at 8.30-9 tonight or so. :)

OK! Everyone can do tonight. If you get on IRC for around 9pm and we will go from there! :D

Can't wait for this to start. If you have any questions, PM me as I won't be on here until around 8pm.

I now have to download IRC for the 10010234th time. :)

Wait, so Jake will actually be here for the draft this time? :eek:

YW5eY.png

Well done lads. Start playing whenever you're ready.

How do we go about putting the players in the draft into a team and playing online with it?

Guys in my group, I'm pretty busy until Friday night but add me on xbox and PM me on here to arrange game times. Dunc & Tie rack are free to text ;)

How do we go about putting the players in the draft into a team and playing online with it?

I think you have to use the team edit thing on fifa, select all your players and shift them into one team