FIFA 13: Official Career mode thread

Raikan007

Reaction score
fifa-13.jpg

Share your best deals, progress and formations/tactics..

Assist others in finding the right players and bargains for their career mode!

I got Ganso for £7m plus Anderson which I think is a good deal :p

I'm playing as Arsenal currently topping the league, made a lot of changes trying to build a super team

transfers out, Vermaelen, Gervinho, Arshavin, Andre Santos, Sagna, Chamakh, Sqallachi, Djourou and Fabinski

transfers in Munainin, Alba, Richards and hummels

looking to get higuian, hulk and busquets for next season.

Started as a player with my hometown club Philadelphia Union, spent a year on loan in Scotland, came back and got a transfer accepted from Swansea (4.8M) and I'm about to start a season with them. From not good enough for the MLS to starting CAM in the EPL in one year, not too shabby for a 71 OVR 18 year old. :)

I am jamming as United, getting used to the new style of play, nearly completed my first season.. dont have that much time to play..

I have brought in:

Sneijder (by far the worst player ever, he tires after 35 minutes.. has no stamina)
Muslera £2.4m plus Lindegaard :)
Ganso as mentioned above
Aiden McGeady £11m
Robinho £14m (sold Kagawa for £28m to Inter which was really high, the highest fee paid so far in my save)

Sold:

Young to Arsenal
Evans

I'm managing Arsenal and only made two signings. Henry for £5m and Thiago(Barca) on a short loan deal.

Im gonna try going Glasgow Rangers when i get if they are even ****** in it.are they anyone???

Im gonna try going Glasgow Rangers when i get if they are even ****** in it.are they anyone???

I think they are under rest of world so I don't think you can start a career with them, only use them in exhibition and online games...

Playing as a sole player, Spent a year on loan at Yeovil Town, back at Wigan now with a starting place, not doing so well. I get 8.0+ ratings every game but we still lose :( currently partnering Kavlak in midfield, who the manager bought, McCarthy was sold to Liverpool for £10m. Up to 74 CAM, after 1 season and about 10 games.

iCarry.

I am jamming as United, getting used to the new style of play, nearly completed my first season.. dont have that much time to play..

I have brought in:

Sneijder (by far the worst player ever, he tires after 35 minutes.. has no stamina)
Muslera £2.4m plus Lindegaard :)
Ganso as mentioned above
Aiden McGeady £11m
Robinho £14m (sold Kagawa for £28m to Inter which was really high, the highest fee paid so far in my save)

Sold:

Young to Arsenal
Evans

You sold Kagawa...... lost my love for you Raikan haha ;)

In my career games United usually sign Moutinho from Porto, wish they would do it in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are under rest of world so I don't think you can start a career with them, only use them in exhibition and online games...

They are under rest of the world. And they are able to be used in career mode, just need to edit it at the start of career mode

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are under rest of the world. And they are able to be used in career mode, just need to edit it at the start of career mode

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
cheers m8!!!! just need to talk nice to the wife now!!!

I got bored of the Arsenal save so I started a new one with Cardiff City on Professional difficulty. So far I've won 5 out of 5 league games and been knocked out of the League Cup. Looking to get promoted to the premiership then make the squad into a barcelona type of team. Bought in a few loan signings, dos Santos from Barca, Pogba from Juve and two others who I cant remember :S also bought Beckham for £275,000 and paying him £25,000 per week quality signing dominates the midfield with Pogba.

Not had much time to play this, Borderlands 2 seems to take up most of it when I have the time. Half way through my first season and have been loaned out to the mighty Gillingham. We were top of the league until the game decided to injure me for 3 months. Returned from injury and think I am around Christmas time with the team currently sat in automatic promotion still (3rd). My player rating is around 68-69, playing as a box to box central midfielder.

Recently got called up for the England squad to play Norway (Sat me out of the game Vs Portugal). Won 2 - 1 after going 1 - 0 down, got an 8.3 Match rating :D

17th with Wigan, so ****** difficult on World Class :( going to request a transfer, Sevilla have taken interest.

I have barely played since buying it.. missus rules the house yo!

anyway, played one game last night with my pro (just after making him) joined AFC Wimbledon and had 9.3 match rating and MoM, no goals though but beat CSKA Moscow 2:0 :p still only playing on Professional (well barely played) once I have become a bit more used to this years version its on to WC then Legendary :)

WC is absolutely solid, but I've beaten Man City and Tottenham.

rotating between two career modes atm as Chelsea and Stevenage.

On my Chelsea career first season I didnt sign anyone as I wanted to use the current real life team but bought Vidal in January and gave a few youth players my scouts found contracts which include : A 6 ft 8 16 year old centre back from ivory coast, A Slovakian CAM with 4 star skills whos overall started at 71 and a English cdm with 5 star skills. I won the premier league, capital one cup and charity shield first season. Lucas Piazon btw is amazing and grows in talent really quickly if given quite alot of game time.

On my Stevenage career I did the same did not sign anyone first window but I was struglling in mid table a little bit so I decided to sign Nick Powell and Jordan Slew on loan. I finished 8th just outside the play offs and at the start of the second season I have signed Medy Elito, Slew on loan once again, Piazon on loan and given a contract to a young centre back from my academy. I have played four league games so far and won them all so I am sitting top of the league :)

arsenal signed El Shaaraway and Fernando Torres.Both doing quality i'm top after 25 games and i sold Arshavin,Diaby,

On my Pro career, Arsenal signed me after my first full season with Wigan.. Was flying with them up until the January window then none other than Real Madrid made me an offer! Snapped their hands off. Finished 2nd in the League by 1 point because Mourinho rested me Vs Celta and we drew :( but won the Spanish Cup which I also missed due to injury :( and Juventus knocked us out of the Champs League in the 1/4's.

Gonna win everything this year. It's great playing with a few young players as well. Ananidze is amazing! Scores in like every game he plays, mostly when I sit out because I play just behind Guidetti/Callejon, prefer behind Guidetti because I always get a goal or an assist when he's there. With Ronaldo, Ozil, Schweinsteiger around me, can't go wrong.

Started at Chelsea, went on loan to Brentford- Currently 2nd after 20 games and hopefully I can get them promoted before I go back to Chelsea!