FIFA 13: Official Career mode thread

just won the ECL with United but lost with one game left in the EPL, City won! playing now on Prof for a few games or so, just beat Fc Lorient 5:1 in a friendly so its looking good :) might go up to WC somewhere during the season..

have signed a few players here and there :) bought Hummels/Sakho/Dede. Let Ferdinand leave for free and sold Smalling!

Current Napoli side:

Gk brkik 85
CBS Mati sokaratis zouma (some other one can't remember
Dm witsel 87 gundogen 88 sub (cigarini 78)
Am hamsik 89-90 isco 82
Lm lulic 85(I think) zuniga 78
Rm salvio 85 maggio 77
Cf el shalwarry 85 insigne 85
St cavani 93 gamaibini(spelling) 82

On the my pro career thing, started with Guadalajara (sp) then got a loan out to Portsmouth. Playing on legendary, scored 8 in 8 games, set up 2 also, but my team is actual aids, we've only won 1 game, drawn 4 and lost 3. Ugh.

started with liverpool my targets to qulify for champs league and reach the final

sold;
gerrard 9m juventus
reina 8m napoli
spearing 2.3m west ham

downing 3.2m wigan
suarez 30m barcalona
conor coady loan( this player goes up so much) brentford
dani pacheco loan qpr
sama loan brentford

in;
kurt zouma 4.4m st ettiene
jack butland 1.7m birmingham
robert lewandowski 16m b.dortmund

still got 29m in january dont know who to buy any ideas email me at [email protected]

Current Team with Arsenal 3rd season:

Hart
Walker Rami Vermalean/Babstuber Gibbs
Wilshere Witsel
Cazorla
Walcott Podolski Reus

Won the league, fa cup and ucl first season. 2nd season won league, fa cup, league cup :D

halfway through my 2nd season with United (still have not played that much really, only once on Sunday for like 2 hours) the missus goes away on Thursday night though, Fifa from 5-12pm here we go:

my team so far:

De Gea/Rafael (sold Muslera as he was unhappy)

Kye Walker/Dede/Hummels/Vidic/Sakho/Jones/Jordi Alba/Buttner/Evra

(trying to get rid of Evra and going to sell Vidic)

Joao Moutinho/Ganso/Bender/Cleverley

Valencia/Nani/McGeady/Robinho

Van Persie/Welbeck/Hernandez/Rooney

then one scouted player at 73 Cm valued at £6m (92 reactions and 90 attacking position)
some 19 yr old striker called Immello or something, 5 star skills 70 with 93 pace and 92 acceleration..
and Fegundez from the US.. always had stories about how great he would become so decided to get him and see how he develops.. starts at 58 and is already on 62 :) striker

Playing as Lazio, as per usual...

Sold Hernanes to Bayern for $33 mil. Bought Benoit Costil, Kaisuke Honda, Yaya Sanogo, Stefanos Kapino, Matija Nastasic, Adem Ljajic, Oscar Cardozo, Abel Hernandez, Nacho Fernandez, Kurt Zouma, Diego Rubio, ...basically completely overhauled the team. I also sold Zarate for $8.5 mil, Marchetti for $15.5 mil, Kozak for $6 mil, Ledesma for $8.5 mil.

I kind of regret buying Oscar Cardozo, cause he's TOO **** SLOW lol. Sanogo is my starting striker, and Abel Hernandez, and Miroslav Klose/Adem Ljajic are my starting wingers. My scout also found some real gems in Spain (Juan Maresca, CDM) and Serbia so far, and I'm giving them some (limited) exposure.
View attachment 282105

Last edited:
I have a really crazy team in my 5th season with United :) just had a nice Fifa day at my place with mates on Saturday! did well!

has anyone seen Felipe Ramos from Deportivo? he turns into a machine keeper.. he is at about 93 on my game, so I have been meaning to look for him on Fm13 and he is not great at all..

pity..

check him out if you have not seen him already

How did u get Muslera? I can't find him in Fifa 13 career mode

Career Mode

I am using a manager mode that I have just started with Bayer 04 and have purchased the financial takeover from the EAS FC store. More updates soon.

Chelsea career mode

I'm thinking of creating a managing career mode with chelsea on fifa 13 and I think I will be making quite a few changes in the transfer window I will sell Torres definitely as I dont rate him this year on fifa and I might replace him with falcao or go onto free agents and get Drogba back, I think the defense is very good as is the midfield but I need to make a few loan deals for players to play in cup games and i'm not sure who to get any suggestions?? just thought i'd add to that a real good young player for chelsea is striker James Bamford get him if you can he will be very cheap.

drogba is not in free agents, he is at a random team at the start of a save

Is the whole "My Career"-thingy still as rubbish as in FIFA12? I remember the game always forcing me to retire and go into management after 5-6 seasons, when my player was about 25 years old. Hated that. Is it still like that, anybody knows?

Has anyone tried bringing in Julien Berhomier? He started out at 59 but in third season he is 84. Great bargain.

No career mode in complete without buying Deniz Aycicek, goes to a 90 rating within 2-3 seasons.

Just finished my first season managing Chelsea. I've brought Lahm plus Ivanovic (He was unsettled) for about 9m. I also brought Ozil(28m) and Benzema(23m) after bringing Essien back from loan. I also sold Oscar for about 27m to Inter and Ramires for 13m to Real Madrid as he refused a contract and decided he should move on and then I got Neymar for about 15m. I've won FA Cup, Capital One Cup, the Champion's League and I also won the league with 5 games to play and didn't lose a match. Had international offers from Brazil and Germany but I chose Brazil. Now I'm wondering on who to buy with 55m transfer budget. Could probably do with a left back or central midfielder.

Last edited:
Decided to start a managing career mode with Sunderland and currently struggling in 16th on world class, anybody have any tips for playing at this difficulty? Signed Alaba(LB) and Lora(RB) so far and dont really have enough for a good transfer the rest of this season apart from scouted players, Next season definately need a couple of centre backs, a central midfielder and a striker, any reccomendations?