FIFA 13: Official Career mode thread

Hi guys, I have just joined the forum after reading through and it's awesome! I am a big career mode fan and have just started a new save with athletic Bilbao in la liga. I am into november in my 1st season, sitting comfertably in mid table. I had a budget of £9.5m which didn't get me too far but it made some decent signings. My current line up looks like this:-
4-3-3 holding.
GK Iraizoz (78)
RB Iraola (77).
CB Mikel San Jose (78).
CB Amorebieta (81).
LB Jose Enrique (79)

CDM Javi Fuego (78)
CM De Marcos (78)
CM Ander Herrera (78)

RW Susaeta (81).
ST Fernando Llorente (83)
LW Muniain (80)

Summer transfer window:

players in:
CDM javi fuego (78) £2.5m from vallecano
CB Ake on loan from Chelsea *
LB Jose Enrique (79) £6m from Liverpool
LB Mbaye on loan from inter *

*players who weren't available for transfer so I loaned to view their progress.

I did make some transfers out but nothing important. Just sending young players on loan

unfortunately Llorente (my star striker) wants to leave so i am considering a trade for Fernando Torres (yes, don't judge me ;)

my next game is against Real Madrid so I might need a bit of luck :p
im going to try and plough through a lot of the 1st season today to get me going.

Last edited:
Hey, guys!
Also just joined!

I just started a CM with Fullham, strict board and playing WC.
I chose Fullham cause they is pretty balanced, they got some good players upfront, and need some rebuilding in midfield/defence!
I used the "Rich owners" thing from EAFC and bougt:
-Tom Cleverly
-Phil Jones
-Jesè Rodriguez
-Paul Pogba

And this is what I think of them!
- Cleverly: Pretty good CAM, scored me 8 goals the first season! His passes are spot on. He almost never looses the ball and is pretty pacy aswell. He would've been perfect with 4* or 5* skills! But he don't really need it.

-Pogba: Just bought him, but so far.. Rock solid! Really good on the ball, very good tackler! I hope his passing will get better tho.

-Jones: Really solid defender, pretty good on the ball aswell! I actually play him as captain for my team.

-Rodriguez: Young LM from RM Castilla, he got 4* skill and got some good stats in the pacesection! Realle recommend this guy.

As I'm on my phone now, I'll post the whole squad with more detailed stats later!
- Greetings from Norway :)

Last edited:
Started a career managing wolves only transfer I bought was Tony Watt the youngster at Celtic and he's amazing u have to buy him

On my Dort save On ffia Felipe ramos Is 92 or 93 in 2016