Votes: 13 76.5%
  • fifa 07

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

jamgla

Reaction score
wich is better pro evo or fifa

i think pro evo

I'm not gonna vote yet as Pro Evo 6 isn't even out yet.

But if it was just for the series then I would go for Pro Evolution over FIFA anyday.

Cant really vote yet either as you never know the new pro ev cld be **** :rolleyes:

lol jamgla u muppet!!

although PES6 gets my vote anyway cos i know it will be better!

I hope you havn't cursed it now Andy ;)

why are everyone saying that fifas better but on the poll is its 6 to 2 in favour of pro ev ? :S

and how can u vote for either when pro isnt released

why are everyone saying that fifas better but on the poll is its 6 to 2 in favour of pro ev ? :S

and how can u vote for either when pro isnt released

actually murs,only 2 peeps actually said they preferred fifa!! and we all know pro will be better :p ;)

everyones saying that fifa is really realistic, tbh i dont think it is because if u get a shot on target and in air from the half way line most the time it goes in.

Havn't played PES6 yet but I've played Fifa 07 and it was terrible, didn't like it at all. Still doesn't feel like you're in control.

Read a few reviews and they've all said there are no major changes to the PES game engne so that means my vote goes to PES.

Played FIFA, sucked balls so we went back to ProEvo4! Pwned.

PES6 is pretty good. It's taking me a while to get used to though. Some things I've noticed are that shorter passing is a lot slower (especially when the grounds soggy). There are a lot of new player animations....which are pretty sweet.

Tackling has changed a bit. I think it's better once u get used to it.

Anyway...if you liked Pro Evo 5 you will love this one :D

Pro Evo 6 is much much better and it's so amazing. In Pro Evo 5 if u breathe on a player it'll be a foul. Totally changed. Improved AI and Ronaldinho is simply unstoppable!

you do know in fifa that the reason your not in control as u say is that its realistic, if a players in a weird position hes not gunna shot.

love pes6 i like how you are in full control more or less now if u play a pass you need 2 move your player to it

am goin home in a few days so will be able to play Pro 6! woooooooo