FIFA 2007 Vs. Pro Evolution 6

Which is better pro evo or fifa

• Pro Evolution 6

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • fifa 07

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Picking my copy of PES6 up tomorrow if it hasn't sold out, I played Fifa at ASDA and it blew. Hard.

Ive rented PES 6 for the weekend, played a few games so far it's a good game just taking some getting used to being a FIFA fan and all that, but once i get used to PES 6 I might actually think it's better than FIFA :worried:

I dont see why fifa bother continue making the series. They just cannot compete with pro evo 6!!

Pes all the way!:D

I dont see why fifa bother continue making the series. They just cannot compete with pro evo 6!!

Pes all the way!:D

FIFA will be around for as long as EA continue to turn a profit. EA are not in the business of making a quality product, they are only interested in your money.

Kris or Sean, can you remember how i got my pes5 to work online because im having the same problem with pes6 but cant remember what i did. it was something to do with my router and i had to get some code from the belkin website. If you can remember easily please help me but if it will take loads of your time don't worry about it.

wooo i will get the chance to pwn you online again :rolleyes:

Picked it up a few hours ago, I like it as much as 5 if not more but i'll be waiting a few days before I go online with it though. It will take some getting used to as the gameplay has changed slightly.