Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks ok,the ball seems to be moving quicker which is good.I wish they would change those chunky goals though,they seem very last gen and out of place.

Looks exactly the same as 09, I've only recently started to notice what The Hig & JP have been saying about EA is actually true, they just rip people off with the same game every year with it tweaked slightly

TBH I always buy both but always prefer PES. Fifa is getting closer and PES needs to start improving! When you have a few games of Fifa you are bored whrereas playing PES you can play 10 games on ML without getting bored.

I never buys demo's :p never have i just wait till the actual game is out and just buy that i don't no why i just do

I'm a Fifa guy rather than Pro Evo, so this is definitely on my wish list.

I hate you! Only messing haha.

Looks exactly the same as 09, I've only recently started to notice what The Hig & JP have been saying about EA is actually true, they just rip people off with the same game every year with it tweaked slightly

Is that why PES still plays the same to the ISS games which came out about 13 years ago. FIFA is changing and it's for the better just get used to it.

Is that why PES still plays the same to the ISS games which came out about 13 years ago. FIFA is changing and it's for the better just get used to it.
Ive played the Pro Evo range since 94 when it was ISS on the SNES and they play alot differently now.You cant honestly think they play the same.OK Konami have lost there way on the next gen but compare it to the original and it's like night and day.

I think its important to have two strong football simulation titles,that way each one is pushing the other to make constant improvements.If EA had the market to itself and no Pro Evo rival then FIFA wouldn't be half as good as it is now and if Pro Evo 2010 turns out to be the game its promising to be the the same can be said of that.

Ive played the Pro Evo range since 94 when it was ISS on the SNES and they play alot differently now.You cant honestly think they play the same.OK Konami have lost there way on the next gen but compare it to the original and it's like night and day.

I think its important to have two strong football simulation titles,that way each one is pushing the other to make constant improvements.If EA had the market to itself and no Pro Evo rival then FIFA wouldn't be half as good as it is now and if Pro Evo 2010 turns out to be the game its promising to be the the same can be said of that.

very true if there was never a competition then somthing would never improve FM/CM both improve each other theres a few things i like about both CM2010 the match engine is alot better then FM09 im just waiting for a demo or what not of FM2010 b4 i chose which one to buy as apart from the match engine everything else is better on FM09, on fifa/pro evo stuff i've only ever downloaded demo's of pro evo and the gameplay has just not been for me so i've bought FIFA every time

Well the Demo is out tomorrow,ill be giving it a bash with interest,hopefully it will be quicker and not feel like playing football on a pitch covered in treacle.I suppose you FIFA fans will be getting excited now?

fifa everytime pes on xbox is to basic, pes09 was aload of pap where as fifa 09 was simpley the best footy game id played! although whoever said fifa dosn`t change much every year is right also i tend to buy every other year so 07,09,11 ect! so will give 10 a miss unless it its £20 at asda like fifa 09 was when it was first out! fingers crossed!:)

Going to give it a bash. I don't hate fifa it's just too slow and simple for me. 360 movement is exciting and i need to play something until pes is out

I can't wait to play it. From the videos it looks very much like 09 but hopefully when playing it will feel a lot more polished etc...

It is free isn't it?

Yes the demo will be free. Although it may not be available for Silver Xbox Live members straight away.

Going to give it a bash. I don't hate fifa it's just too slow and simple for me. 360 movement is exciting and i need to play something until pes is out

I don't mind the pace too much. It's a different sort of game to PES, not as frantic. You can change the game speed on the settings but it doesn't change much (on 09 anyway).

i bought pes09 last year for the 360 but this year i will be buying fifa10 cos it is better i think but i will give pes a chance cos my mate is buyin that so i can get a shot of that sometimes

I can't wait to play it. From the videos it looks very much like 09 but hopefully when playing it will feel a lot more polished etc...

Yes the demo will be free. Although it may not be available for Silver Xbox Live members straight away.

I don't mind the pace too much. It's a different sort of game to PES, not as frantic. You can change the game speed on the settings but it doesn't change much (on 09 anyway).
Thanks for the info. i have a ps3 so shouldn't be a problem.

So i said it looks the same, which you slated me for and said that its changing, then you say it looks the same as 09? sort it out lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.