Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know mine is still downloading, last year was full game tho.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

seems very sluggish, you get to play a full match with 3min halves.

3 min halves, eh? I swear it used to be 2 mins, 4 mins, 6 mins, onwards. Though to be honest, I haven't changed the game period since Fifa 2006 or so.

I have heard a few people saying it's quite poor and keepers rush out for everything. passing is smoother aswell im told but the 360 dribble is poor

in the UK the store does not update untill about 17:30 and 18:00

really thats **** then i had a few games 2 weeks ago when i was in VANCOUVER CANADA and to be honest its the best football game made to date the 360" dribbling is amazing i just cant wait to play it again plz sony hurry up and update ps store !!!!

well i have got two accounts one with the us store and its not up on it yet either

thats cos in the usa they dont get demo untill 17th sept

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

add my ps3 account FILBY86 we can have a few games of fifa 09 while i wait for this

its not a great deal of difference, seems more refined than anything, can't see any real difference in the dribbling from last year, shooting seems much easier, most bizarre thing was cech rated 64 oO) and ross turnbull rated 74...explain that one, any other xbox users got this?

kevy i am ps3 m8 i take it you the same its just i see your xbox live leaderboard 29th

FILBY86 ps3 whats yours pal

no i didnt but the keepers dont no how to stay on there line and this 360 control must be coming out next year cause i thinks its just the same plus some of the shots are unreal i hit the cross bar with puyol from about 30 yards out

just remember its a demo not the reaal thing pal trust me its the best game i have ever played the 360" does make a big difference like fifa 09 when you try run in a circle you have to do a sort of 50p shape run now you dont lol

Status
Not open for further replies.