Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the game on wednesday and so far my recored online is 15 wins 3 loss

Last edited:
Nice, mine is won 43, drawn 2, lost 5.

3 losses were from loss of conection :(

Anyone up for a XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League? I'm thinking about having 2 leagues of 6-8, with the top 2 going onto a semi final. 1st place plays 2nd place from the other league then a final.

If enough people are up for it and Sean doesn't mind me using the FM-Base league name I'll set it up and knock up some rules.

I did set one up, but you would be better at it :D

i got the game on wednesday and so far my recored online is 15 wins 3 loss

Sorry about yesterday Keith, my internet was playing up. Sucks because I was ahead lol.

Next time we play you host it and it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Anyone up for a XBOX360 FM-Base.co.uk League? I'm thinking about having 2 leagues of 6-8, with the top 2 going onto a semi final. 1st place plays 2nd place from the other league then a final.

If enough people are up for it and Sean doesn't mind me using the FM-Base league name I'll set it up and knock up some rules.

Go ahead. I'll join it too :)

Sorry about yesterday Keith, my internet was playing up. Sucks because I was ahead lol.

Next time we play you host it and it shouldn't be much of a problem.

no worries

yea il host next time

I've not had a game in a few days. :( Rust is starting to appear on my abilities.

Must make time to play some matches on XBox Live on my friend's account. :mad:

Does anybody know when the live season is going to actually start working??

I thought I'd just update you lot with scores between me and Keith on FIFA10.

First game:

Keith - R Madrid 0 - 2 Barcelona - Redrup
Keith - Inter 1 - 6 R Madrid - Redrup
Keith - Barcelona 1 - 0 Arsenal - Redrup
Keith - Brazil 1 - 2 Spain - Redrup

On the 2nd game I scored a brilliant goal with Kaka and on the fourth my Fabregas goal was pretty immense.

Well played, I'll tell you lot I beat JP Woody 5-1 :)

The Ibrahimovic chip was also a great goal, fantastic build up :p

benzema aswell from nearly the half way when u chipped me :(...

Yeah I always score ridiculous amount of chips because of the GKs on this game who always find it necessary to sprint of their line at the first sign of trouble, it's almost as though they don't trust their defenders.

Hi all,

I have not been on here in agaes, or that's what is seems like. Anyway I have just signed up for X-Box live and I am look for peopel that I can added to my contacts and play games with a few times a week, no fixed times or anything just if your free.

Anyway if you intrested let us know

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.