Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith i've already got you on PS3, play me later on :)

Dmf190593, you can add me if you want as i got fifa 10 aswell but if you send me a friends request i wont be on all today to accept you as a friend as i go football in like 10 minutes and wont be back for ages i come back about 7:30 ish to watch the qualifers and after that my stupid brother camps on it for the rest of the day untill tommorow lol :|

So if any else including you dmf180593 wants to add me be patient as i wont be able to accept you as friends until tommorow.

goodbye be back later.

Well Sean and i got a few games in.

i won 3 - 1 overall i think

quite happy with my performances.

Lol surely Kris can't be that bad that it's a 'shock'?

Anyway Keith, I'll be sure to play you later.

I saw you skin Sean with your goalkeeper. Well played Kris. :D

Well Sean and i got a few games in.

i won 3 - 1 overall i think

quite happy with my performances.

Well played Kris. I'll have to give you another game again sometime. Was happy I managed to beat you wish Darlington though :D

my fifa 10 is broken already my wee brother(im 12) scrathed it , it was online and everything felt fine when i pulled of a stunning move with dzeko scoring to complete the move it crossed the line then it said

the disc is unreadable
1.clean the disc with a soft cloth. done
2.put it back in.done

i then spent another hour trying to fix cod4 my wee brother is a clumsy little numchuck

Man I would of killed my brother if he did that........well im actually the youngest lol but still would :p

same, i would murder my brother!

Shame though, you can't even get it fresh because now its all scratched they won't replace it.

Gonna have to buy a new one (N)

same, i would murder my brother!

Shame though, you can't even get it fresh because now its all scratched they won't replace it.

Gonna have to buy a new one (N)

Not quite. Rent it from a video store and install it to your hard drive if on 360. I don't know if you can do it for PS3 though.

You only need the disc in to play it, it won't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.