Fifa 2010

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
Ohh, maybe I do have a chance then XD

Redrup mate, I'm ready whenever you are! :)

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
Means that he smashes everyone all the time, and someone finally beat him, so maybe I have a chance..
I remember playing you and you beating me, I'm sure I beat you once, and then you beat me again and we haven't played since.. fancy a game?

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
When I played Keith I can't even explain what happened, abysmal defending from both myself and the AI cost me a match I felt I should have won.

Anyway I will play you again soon enough Keith, and dmf: Add me PSN: Redrup but I'm not at my best atm so you won't get the greatest challenge :p

I'm ready whenever you send a request through.

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
I haven't played Fifa in ages. I really need to find a copy so I can get some practice in. :S

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
Redrup I'll play you in a short while, just playing my mate who will no doubt want a rematch after I thump him ;)

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

That was a fail.

EA Servers are down, so we still haven't played :(

DMF

@dmf180593
Aug 7, 2009
Just played Redrup

Me - Real Madrid 2-4 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Me - Man City 3-5 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Me - Spain 1-2 Spain (Redrup)

Should've won the last one with the chances I had, but well played Redrup.. rematch one day.. I'll beat you XD

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Jan 10, 2009
Just played dmf:

(dmf) R. Madrid 2 - 4 R. Madrid (Me)
(dmf) Man City 3 - 5 R. Madrid (Me)
(dmf) Spain 1 - 2 Spain (Me)

I'm not pleased with those games really, felt I played **** apart from the first half of the first game (In which I scored all 4 of my goals and conceded none).

I also felt the ref and luck was against me. The ref stopped 3 of my breaks and every bounce seemed to go to his players. ****** me off :(

At least I won :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.