Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, maybe I do have a chance then XD

Redrup mate, I'm ready whenever you are! :)

Means that he smashes everyone all the time, and someone finally beat him, so maybe I have a chance..
I remember playing you and you beating me, I'm sure I beat you once, and then you beat me again and we haven't played since.. fancy a game?

alri haha......yea mate i dont mind a game hopfully it connects this time :D

Yeah, I'll be on in about 20 mins :)

Last edited:
When I played Keith I can't even explain what happened, abysmal defending from both myself and the AI cost me a match I felt I should have won.

Anyway I will play you again soon enough Keith, and dmf: Add me PSN: Redrup but I'm not at my best atm so you won't get the greatest challenge :p

I'm ready whenever you send a request through.

I haven't played Fifa in ages. I really need to find a copy so I can get some practice in. :S

Redrup I'll play you in a short while, just playing my mate who will no doubt want a rematch after I thump him ;)

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

That was a fail.

EA Servers are down, so we still haven't played :(

Redrup, the servers are up and running.. I'm ready when you are!! :D

Just played Redrup

Me - Real Madrid 2-4 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Me - Man City 3-5 Real Madrid (Redrup)
Me - Spain 1-2 Spain (Redrup)

Should've won the last one with the chances I had, but well played Redrup.. rematch one day.. I'll beat you XD

Just played dmf:

(dmf) R. Madrid 2 - 4 R. Madrid (Me)
(dmf) Man City 3 - 5 R. Madrid (Me)
(dmf) Spain 1 - 2 Spain (Me)

I'm not pleased with those games really, felt I played **** apart from the first half of the first game (In which I scored all 4 of my goals and conceded none).

I also felt the ref and luck was against me. The ref stopped 3 of my breaks and every bounce seemed to go to his players. ****** me off :(

At least I won :p

Last edited:
aww gutten :(

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

embdy got an xbox and up for a game tomoro?

Anybody up for a game now? PS3.

I'll play in 15 minutes, on manager mode atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.