Fifa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont be much different from last years.EA prefer making a few cosmetic changes and hope gamers will be so blinded by them they wont notice the gameplay is exactly the same as the previous edition,and to be fair to them it works year on year.

Last edited:
only because people are retards....but saying that what have pes done for us over the last few years

i actually quited enjoyed the last fifa but it's still too slow and boring

True Pro Evo had disappointed on the next gen,there is no denying it,however you can always feel the difference in gameplay in new pes titles,not just a change in kits and some stupid gimmicks like weekly form updates for players.

Add me on XBL JP. JacksoK

maybe get some pes on the go :)

From what I've read it is a faster game and not as predictable. Also pace is not king anymore.

I'm looking forward to it.

Fifa 09 was really easy online. My mate showed me this tactic that I used with Tottenham.

5 Defenders
1 DM
No Midfielders
2 Attacking Midfielders right up the pitch
CF
ST

Worked brillantly ripped defences apart my mate ended in top 200 until the whole glitch came in and he stop playing it compeititvely for a while.

Fifa 09 was really easy online. My mate showed me this tactic that I used with Tottenham.

5 Defenders
1 DM
No Midfielders
CF
ST

Worked brillantly ripped defences apart my mate ended in top 200 until the whole glitch came in and he stop playing it compeititvely for a while.
the 5122 is a killer tactic on Pes online too.

From what I've read it is a faster game and not as predictable. Also pace is not king anymore.

I'm looking forward to it.

Pace is always king. Fifa is for n00bs and idiots who cannot play and have no creativity and sence of vision. Even if your playing with friends Pes is the one to go for rather a good paced game and enjoying yourself than a slow game where every pass makes its target no matter where you aim

i carnt wait for it
i will all so look forward to the pro evo demo aswell am big fan of both game

EA SPORTS SITE
http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/home.action

cant wait for the demo i love fifa far better than pro i feel when is the pro demo coming out do u know

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

5 Defenders
1 DM
No Midfielders
CF
ST

could u show me a picture of it so i can try it when im playing against my mates to c if it works just so i know what postions go where

I wont waste my time or space on my 360/or pc hard drive to download it, have no interest in fifa or EA I'll wait for Pro Evolution

i've allways found pes to be abit slow and boring lol i guess its just diff preferences i loved last years fifa it was a good improvment on 08 i just hope this years will be even better, the only new things of note is an improved manger mode which has realistic transfers (or so they say) and a few other minor things that are either new or returing from previous games, and this 360 movment insted of the 8 directions it used to have as im a stupid fan boy ill be buying it anyway but i do think this one will be a decent improvment on last years

im gonna get it, its gonna be class.
don't know if i want pes this year tho, 2009 was pretty ****.

i love fifa i would beat any of yous add me my name danomadrid

heres some new videos for fifa 10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJtzM9LR2bI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYBP7ES-3M4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTj5N3nQpeY"]YouTube- FIFA 10 - GamesCom 09 Presentation v2[/ame]

these will be the teams you can go on the demo
CHELSEA
BARCELONA
JUVENTUS
MARSEILLE
BAYERN MUNCHEN
CHICAGO FIRE

MATCH LENTH WILL BE ( 6 MINUTE MATCH )

It's looking very nice. Seems to have the fluidity and movement of FIFA 09 but with some much needed graphical improvements. The pitches look a lot nicer now. They were always very dull and boring on 09.

Status
Not open for further replies.