Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice games Billy.
You defo need to work on your finishing though, terrible! Lol

Match 1: Spurs(Billy) 1 - 3 Benfica(Me)
Match 2: Barca(Billy) 1 - 0 Inter(Me)

Match 3 - The decider later.

Last edited:
I know, I just sent you a message saying the same thing.

I must have had about 10-12 chances on target in that second game, and I only scored a single goal. :mad:

Good games bud, I'll work on it. :)

JDY said:
Cool, if it doesn't work the normal way do the team play mode and it should work.

Ok.. Invite me when you're ready..

A few good games with DMF.
Been on a bad patch recently and giving away alot of stupid goals.
Anyway, these were the scores:

Game 1: Chelsea(Me) 2 - 0 Arsenal(DMF)
Game 2: Benfica(Me) 0 - 2 Spurs(DMF) - match frooze at around 70 mins when a sub was coming on.
Game 3: Inter(Me) 6 - 2 Real Madrid(DMF)

Good games mate.

Yeah first game was even, even though I didn't want to be Arsenal XD but you took your chances well..
Second game was more me, but was still fairly even with me taking my chances this time and not letting you get any..
Third game, I had a bit of lag and you took all your chances and I couldn't take mine. My team were being really slow and delayed alot but I was poor anyway..

Next time it will be different :)

Also, is it just me or did that meter thingy really put you off too?

Yeah, some of the goals in all the matches were pure luck. E.g ball bouncing around in the box then it falls to one of our players :p

That's the problem with that Team Play thing. Whenever I have to use it, it's all jumpy and slow.
Shame we can't play proper online.

Yeah, hopefully we get to play a proper one soon...

Ugh, just lost on this 5-1 to my friend who I usually beat comfortably, 11-0 etc. I'll never hear the end of it now, hate this game sometimes :p (He used a created player aswell, not even a BAP, who is some sort of Rooney/Torres/Gerrard hybrid :'()

Status
Not open for further replies.