FIFA 2011 (Xbox) Play or GTFO Cup

Manchester United (Clarky) 1 - 2 Middlesborough (Jack Fulham)
Lita Hernandez
Thomson

gg Clarky.

Man Utd 1 - 2 Middlesborough

Hernandez

?

My **** finishing costs me again. Good game though fairly even chance wise but he probably deserved it seems Hes a 3 star team. Bit ****** that the winner was a cut back..

LA Galaxy 3 - 2 Palermo

barret 2
Juninho

Hernandez Pastore

it was 3-2 to me in extra time when DevilsSon's connection emo quit so we had to replay, thank god my connection didn't go funny when you were 3-2 up ey ;)

If that is in some way accusing me of cheating you can have the win mate it was 2 v 2 in extra time when it screwed up... Were 2 good even games imo and don't even know what emo quit means :S

Neh you won the first one fair and QUITTER!!!!! :mad:

Ronan 3-2 Formia

Ibrahimovic x2, Pato
Higuain x2 ?

Real Madrid (Formia) 2-3 (Ronan) AC Milan
Kaka ----------- Ibrahimovic x2
Higuain ------- Pato

Good game, and you did have a beautifully worked goal disallowed.

Semis:

Barcelona (Luke) v LA Galaxy (TheDevilsSon)

AC Milan (Ronan) v Middlesbrough (Jack Fulham)

TheDevilsSon I've sent you a friend request. Im available to play tomorrow night (thursday) whenever really after about 6.30

No worries Lukey just accepted your request il be on at some point between 6.30 & 9 so just invite me when ready :)

Luke 5-4 TheDevilsSon (AET)
Xavi, Afellay x3, Villa
Birchall, Barrett x2, Angel, missed pen someone 93rd min

I was 2-0 down at Half time, and 4-2 down after about 70mins, and 4-3 down in 92mins. And still somehow won. Good Game mate, with a better team the result would have been incredibly different i feel :)

Sounds like a **** of a match though, he will be annoyed he dint score the penno, been moaning recently that his are always saved Haha

Final:

Jack Fulham (Middlesbrough) v Luke (Barcelona)

Third place play off:

TheDevilsSon (LA Galaxy) v Ronan (AC Milan)

Luke and I are about to play.

Boro (me) 3 - 1 Barca (Luke)
Boyd - Villa
Lita
Boyd

gg Luke

Last edited:
Well played Jack.

Just the third place playoff to complete and the cup is done and finnished in the alloted time!

Cheers everyone.

Seems defensive football is the way forward on fifa 11 :(