FIFA 2011 (Xbox) Play or GTFO Cup

I have VM'd Formia :)

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:44 PM ----------

Me (Getafe) 2-5 Formia(Madrid)
Manu Del Moral, Miku for me

Alonso, Higuain (2), Ronaldo, Kaka for him

scorline flattered him a little considering we both had 50% possesion, but oh well i am out i think. It was good participating :)

Real Madrid (Formia) 5-2 (kelanf7) Getafe
Xabi Alonso
Higuain x2
Kaka
Ronaldo

Manu Del Moral
Miku

Good even game, in the end it was the quality of the Real Madrid players that shone through.

Redders (Palermo) 2 - 1 Nathan (Turkey)

Hernandez --------------------------- Emre
Can't remember his second scorer

I've Vm'ed Joe three times no reply, I can only wait until about 10:30? Tried to play earlier Servers were down.. The games pretty insignificant as for him to go through he has to beat me 6-0 or so but I'm willing to play it.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Ive got to come off xbox Now, I vmed Joe loads of times no reply hes not on xbox atm, so hope I don't get the loss as ive been ready for a good 4 hours..

If he hasn't played or responded to you by Tuesday you will get the 3-0 win.

PM him instead of VMing.

I look forward to hopefully prawning Average Joes mate, there aint room to two cheeky chippers in this town son.

Couldn't get on earlier ea servers were down but I'm not gonna sit round all day waiting. You said you would be on a 6 yesterday I sat on for an hour waiting. I'm gonna go on now or i'll be on about 6ish tomorrow.

Joe, Ill play you tommrow at 6. Might be a little Late but I'll PM you.

Rangers 0-1 Man Utd

Paul Scholes

My finishing is terrible haha good game..

Rangers 0-1 Man Utd

Paul Scholes

My finishing is terrible haha good game..

You deserved that win but I'm still going to complain, how did my keeper get beat at at the near post from that angle :S

haha rangers are useless though its impossible they only have 1 proper striker and he's 68 overall

UmrPX.png

You have Tuesday and Wednesday to play the first knockout round.

Last edited:
Luls you put me and Ronan down as A.C. Milan

meh third time lucky.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

You play each other once

Luke 2-1 JK - Villa, Messi pen, Lovenkrans

I didnt deserve to win at all, i was extremely poor and the penalty decision was a bit lucky.

So ****** off lol, i finished with 63% possesion and dominated but a lucky pen won it. GG tho :)

Redders il be on anytime from 5 till 7.30 2moz or 9.30 onwards got footy training at 8 till 9 lemme know when your ready for a beating ;)