Fifa Commentry

Pugman

Reaction score
So as we know Andy Gray has been sacked from Sky, so surely Fifa will get rid of him for next year's game.

But who do you think will replace him and go alonside martin tyler?

they wont as it will be to much bother to get someone new to record the same old boring lines

It's not certain that he will sacked from doing FIFA as well, I think he will be doing it next year.

john bishop and james corden for new team lol ^^)

Can't see him getting sacked to be honest, but Chris Kamara and Jeff Stelling would be a good partnership.

Chris Kamara will be legendary on it!

Why not just put Ally McCoist's name on the box and in the game and use Andy Gray's commentary of past - nobody'll notice!

They'll probably use Alan Smith, as he's the other Sky Sports commentator (if they change it at all)..

But I'm with Luke, hoping for Chris Kamara :wub:

Whos the guy.. Chris something? Does a lot of Europa League games as co-commentator? He's a good one

Edit - Chris Waddle

Last edited:
It's not certain that he will sacked from doing FIFA as well, I think he will be doing it next year.

Yeah i agree i don't think he will be sacked from FIFA but if he is it would be nice to have someone new.

This guy?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDkfpbblJz0&feature=related"]YouTube - unbelieveable tekkers[/ame]

serious suggestion, how about mark lawrenson? known for punditry and as a second commentator. i reckon he would be quite good, but i too doubt they will get rid of the farce that is andy gray. too much to re-record.

serious suggestion, how about mark lawrenson? known for punditry and as a second commentator. i reckon he would be quite good, but i too doubt they will get rid of the farce that is andy gray. too much to re-record.

He was on an ISS game I owned for the GameCube, and he talks more **** than Gray. I'd hate Lawrenson to be commentating on the game.

He was on an ISS game I owned for the GameCube, and he talks more **** than Gray. I'd hate Lawrenson to be commentating on the game.

yeah, actually he does talk bollocks to be fair. also, how about kammy as a touchline reporter, they could go one step further than the in game stat update and have the commentary switch briefly to him for an update, with actual naming and stuff as if he's commentating on that specific game, not the vague **** they have atm.